Preview Round 16 2018: Richmond vs Adelaide - Friday 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this weather work in our favour? Or will we have gone in with one tall too many?

Anyone know what Moore is like in the wet?
We're not too tall. Two tall forwards isn't too tall. Adelaide have four tall forwards in their team. Three of them are slow.

That's too tall.

He's pretty agile (Moore), so I reckon he'll be okay.

We're not too tall. Two tall forwards isn't too tall. Adelaide have four tall forwards in their team. Three of them are slow.

That's too tall.

He's pretty agile (Moore), so I reckon he'll be okay.
Surely if the weather keeps up like this Adelaide will make some late changes? 4 talls is a lot to take into a wet game on the MCG.

Thanks for the Moore info, haven’t seen him live too many times and never in the wet, so not really sure what he’d be like.

Also got that strange feeling.
I put 50 on when they were a crazy 4.90
I put $80 at $4.90 as well. Almost straight after their game against the Eagles.

didnt he kick 5 in the ressies game the week we played geelong at afl level when it pissed down pretty much all day including a vfl goal of year contender. Or am I thinking of a completely wrong day.
You’re right, I completely forgot about that game. I didn’t watch it but I remember hearing about the 5 goals in the wet.

Not really up to date with our VFL team myself.

I put $80 at $4.90 as well. Almost straight after their game against the Eagles.
You know the eagles owned them for 3 qtrs with their forward line missing before they imploded in the last qtr which the eagles have done at least once a game in 9 of 14 games don't you.

Yeah, 2nd driest city in Australia behing Hobart.
It’s been dry this year but that’s bound to change eventually.

Probably won’t be tonight but I’m just keeping an open mind about it since it’s been raining all morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt he kick 5 in the ressies game the week we played geelong at afl level when it pissed down pretty much all day including a vfl goal of year contender. Or am I thinking of a completely wrong day.
200.gif

I would have had KMac and Lloyd instead of CEllis and Moore. BEllis to upward relieve for Tigga and Lloyd to do Conca's midfield role. CEllis shown eff all at AFL level so far and really needs to step up and make it count tonight.

100% Correct

What about us blokes mate? That’s where PC loses me and society is becoming xxxxed over by it. The intent here was not to hurt the dog as who knows if Corey even has one , but to give us a laugh. Anyway I’m not a fan of dogs bc they piss on trees and I’m a tree hugger. :eek:;)
As I said to my mate the other day, I am a white Caucasian single heterosexual male in my 40’s, I therefore ... am a campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back