VFL Round 17 - Collingwood vs North Ballarat at Victoria Park (Pies WON 128-41, Borthwick kicked 5!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not there today barrackers, in fact I've just arrived back in Melbourne, am literally on way home from airport. I will investigate if Lynch has transgressed. I sincerely hope it's not a McEnroe 1970s tennis-style head band.

Sounds like the Pies are having a picnic, but that NB have done their homework on KK. Good learning experience for him, on his way to superstardom.
Welcome back

Full Time.

Collingwood 19.14.128
North Ballarat 6.5.41

GOALS - Borthwick 5, Broomhead 3, Keeffe 2, Blair 2, White 2, Lane, Howe, Kirby, Hellier, Kelly

Over to you!

Full Time.

Collingwood 19.14.128
North Ballarat 6.5.41

GOALS - Borthwick 5, Broomhead 3, Keeffe 2, Blair 2, White 2, Lane, Howe, Kirby, Hellier, Kelly

Over to you!
#kickittoborthwick

I know the competition was average but how did Tim B go?

Willy by 40 points at 3QT.

So, barring a Werribee fightback, we will finish Round 17 in the eight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Mr Seir go? Did anyone notice if he played?
Limited game time, but had a purple patch where he got half a dozen possessions in a few minutes at the start of the second quarter. Also cleverly flicked the footy over to a teammate for a goal. Aside from that he didn't stand out.

Limited game time, but had a purple patch where he got half a dozen possessions in a few minutes at the start of the second quarter. Also cleverly flicked the footy over to a teammate for a goal. Aside from that he didn't stand out.
worth another year?

fTWQQmK.png

hnzI4EG.png

worth another year?
I would as he's built like a tank, was always a longer term proposition and hasn't been able to string games together. That said I can see why others would hold a different position based on his low VFL stats and lack of impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back