Game Day Round 2 - Sydney v Essendon, SCG, Saturday 23/3/24, 7.30pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our 2 way running has improved a little. Not as good as Sydney's, but we have only had 5 goals kicked on transition so far. Better that I thought it would be tonight.

yeah nah.

If you think that defensive effort was acceptable then you have a low bar.

We're a developing team 4 points down against a flag contender. Go have a drink or some air. Or maybe a reality check.

Next time if you want to address tactical things make it known and move on. You do no favors for anyone by annoying people with smart aleccy replies. At least wait until the game is over for that.

Interested to know what it looks like on TV. I'm nearly at the boundary fence. It looks like we're pushing up so high that Sydney are easily getting players out the back on the rebound. And their s**t ground is so small that it only takes a couple of kicks to find the loose player.

We're a developing team 4 points down against a flag contender. Go have a drink or some air. Or maybe a reality check.

Next time if you want to address tactical things make it known and move on. You do no favors for anyone by annoying people with smart aleccy posts. At least wait until the game is over for that.

I'll do what I like thank you very much. & in the meantime work on your spelling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested to know what it looks like on TV. I'm nearly at the boundary fence. It looks like we're pushing up so high that Sydney are easily getting players out the back on the rebound. And their s**t ground is so small that it only takes a couple of kicks to find the loose player.
It looks like a bunch of witches hats when the swans have the ball

Who is our sub?

gumbleton?

They get enough space to stop and find a player on the lead easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back