Unofficial Preview Round 2 v Carlton - Jack Viney and the Forgotten Trophy Cabinet - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

So which unknown Demons spud is going to get 30 touches and kill us? There's one every week. Would appreciate advanced warning so i know who to look for if possible.

EFA

Take your pick of any of our mids friend
Salem. The answer was Salem.

Weeeell... Let's just say he's no superstar lol.

Good game today. Good luck until we play you next.

Still early in his career and been very unlucky with injuries.

Good game from your mob yesterday, nowhere near as much doom and gloom as predicted from the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many solitary games have you guys won? Goose.
Hero after the fact. Well done.

It's a banter thread, if we were all factual no blues fan would have even bothered participating. We know where we are at, which is miles off it. You play the way you did yesterday against good teams and you won't make the 8

I understand this whole banter concept is probably tricky for some Melbourne supporters. How was your first ever AFL experience yesterday? The MCG is much bigger than it looks on tv isn't it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the MCG. Now, back to Etihad for you with all the other feral Vic teams.

Hero after the fact. Well done.

It's a banter thread, if we were all factual no blues fan would have even bothered participating. We know where we are at, which is miles off it. You play the way you did yesterday against good teams and you won't make the 8
Mmm, pretty poor.

See you later in the year :thumbsu:

Salem. The answer was Salem.
Matthew Wright. Some Blues spud we've never heard of always kicks a few against us. Last year it was Liam Jones, although we'd all heard of him due to his extreme spudness.

Matthew Wright. Some Blues spud we've never heard of always kicks a few against us. Last year it was Liam Jones, although we'd all heard of him due to his extreme spudness.
He had a good game but that's par for course for him. You guys took great pleasure in pointing out Henson our goal kicking last year lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back