Preview Round 20: Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Sunday 01/08/2021, 3:10 PM

Chicken dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are actually a chance to win this now it’s at the MCG and I’m looking forward to watching the game at 3.10 today. As someone else pointed out the Swans haven’t beaten us there for nearly 100 years, and the big open spaces of the G favour our mids more than theirs who would have preferred a smaller ground where they can lock the ball in.
I reckon the outside run of guys like Merrett, Parish, Hind, Cox and Redman will be irrepressible, and if we are close at 3 quarter time we can run over the top of them.
Have to keep clamps on Heeney and Buddy but we can do that - and I’ve just got a feeling Tippa is due to find some form and have a really big game and kick 4 or 5 goals and big James Stewart can make his mark also with a return to the forward line and will snag 3 or 4 also
Comon Dons!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are actually a chance to win this now it’s at the MCG and I’m looking forward to watching the game at 3.10 today. As someone else pointed out the Swans haven’t beaten us there for nearly 100 years, and the big open spaces of the G favour our mids more than theirs who would have preferred a smaller ground where they can lock the ball in.
I reckon the outside run of guys like Merrett, Parish, Hind, Cox and Redman will be irrepressible, and if we are close at 3 quarter time we can run over the top of them.
Have to keep clamps on Heeney and Buddy but we can do that - and I’ve just got a feeling Tippa is due to find some form and have a really big game and kick 4 or 5 goals
Comon Dons!

Hopefully tonights rain hasn't softened the ground too much.

Have to keep clamps on Heeney and Buddy but we can do that - and I’ve just got a feeling Tippa is due to find some form and have a really big game and kick 4 or 5 goals and big James Stewart can make his mark also with a return to the forward line and will snag 3 or 4 also
Comon Dons!

It actually suits the swans more.
More space to cover for our team who are tiring and they have moved away from the tight contested game.

I might of missed it, but what's Guelfi done to not be in the side ?

Don's by 2pts!

Don’t think 7 care about the footy that much at the moment. Olympics is everywhere, plenty of content.
I just wish that it could be more permanent. Then we wouldn't have to listen to their s**t comments team.

Get some olympians to commentate - might be much more worthwhile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back