Preview Round 22 2018: Richmond vs Essendon Fri 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see The Garth being given a crack.
I feel for Cello.
You have to develop mental toughness to be on the verge of selection, week-in week-out.
A meaningless match in the scheme of things but a win's a win.
Resting and rotating our champions for the business end.
Prestia is devastating in top form.

Heppell isnt AA grade, he just scrapes in as an A, every time Conca looks the goods he goes down. He would have been similar to Heppell, borderline A i reckon with a hell of a lot more upside.,

I don't rate Heppell. By that I mean sure he's a good footballer but he's not elite. He's not aggressive, he doesn't hurt you. Physically or on the scoreboard.
He's kind of like Murphy from Carlton. Uninspiring, vanilla, safe. If that's your A grade star then you're going to be s**t.

Did Dank supply to Essendon fans as well?

Some on their board are saying not only they'll win tonight..., they'll make finals and then..., wait for it. They''ll go on and win the big one, lol.

Some on their board are saying not only they'll win tonight..., they'll make finals and then..., wait for it. They''ll go on and win the big one, lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gil tries to make it happen

Are we gonna see the bombers in the finals?
No Way, Get ****ed, * Off!
39301965_10156632920153276_4713962736071999488_n.png

the following needs to happen for essendon to make the 8

1) they need to win their next 2 games (richmond MCG and port AO)
2) they need Melbourne (Weagles Optus and GWS MCG) and Port (Collingwood MCG and Essendon AO) to lose both games
3) they need Geelong (Freo, Gold coast at GMHBA) or Norf (Adelaide AO and ST Kilda Etihad) to lose 1 game

So really theres like 3 steps this can come undone, (i cant see port winning much without Dixon)

1) They could lose tonight,
2) melbourne could pull their fingers out and beat the Weagles or GWS
3) norf and geelong could just win all their games (with really the adelaide one being the only real possibility outside of a howler from geelong

id be taking this one game at a time if i was essendon supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for Miles, must be frustrating for him that he can’t get a game.
However I don’t think all is lost for him as I think he would be actually ahead of some of the guys playing this week if we were forced to make a change in the finals.
Getting games into young guys and seeing where they are at is more important than giving Miles a run.
Doubt he will be with us next year, but you just never know what could happen during finals.

I actually hope he's not with the Tigers next year. I rate him as a good average player and want to see him get a run. Must be a tease for the guy seeing how good the Tigers are at the moment and not being able to break in, even with huge VFL performances. This week must suck harder than most knowing half Richmond's midfield isn't there and he's still short a call up.

I’d suggest hitting him wit the Adelaide routine......lock him in a room and play yellow and black until start of 2019 season

Which will be a better response to my father in law if Druggos win ?

1) photo of Dimma holding the cup with chimp
2) photo of current ladder
3) photo of 6 injecting needles
4) Piss off flog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back