Preview Round 22 2018: Richmond vs Essendon Fri 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrett:

If
Fantasia was fit ...

then
the Bombers would've been certainties against the Tigers. We're still tipping them anyway.

FMD that bloke is a tool. Fantasia? FMD we have 4 fantasia's in our forward line. Fantasia played last time we walloped them didn't he.

I can't for the life of me understand why a guy like Dammo still has a job. His days are numbered.

I just wish someone would teach him what a sliding door moment actually is

You guys shitting on Heppell are a laugh, if we took Dyson over Conca in the draft we would be a massively better team
I agree bagging him is ridiculous but it’d make * all difference whether we had him or not.

I’m torn.
I like Friday night games because it gets it done and out of the way, but * I hate going to them these days.

I agree bagging him is ridiculous but it’d make **** all difference whether we had him or not.

Dyson has played over 20 games every season, may not make a noticeable difference last year or this year. But he is miles better than Reece he would have made a massive difference in the years we lost the elimination finals.

You guys shitting on Heppell are a laugh, if we took Dyson over Conca in the draft we would be a massively better team
dvMeYhQkDYJ5cIWB31oCtb4MQr1P_vwGe7Tu2bxWNDig2pokZxHiAeqdTquOKz8rMccKKjeenUH_fMnQE7-3Vihv4wr-4bYMBzDfRjI=w480-h245-nc

Dyson has played over 20 games every season, may not make a noticeable difference last year or this year. But he is miles better than Reece he would have made a massive difference in the years we lost the elimination finals.
I don’t knock the guy but I don’t rate him as highly as you do obviously. He’s a nice player who would have had the pleasure of playing in the same 3 losing elimination finals.

I don't rate Heppell. By that I mean sure he's a good footballer but he's not elite. He's not aggressive, he doesn't hurt you. Physically or on the scoreboard.
He's kind of like Murphy from Carlton. Uninspiring, vanilla, safe. If that's your A grade star then you're going to be s**t.
I agree, saying he just scrapes in as an A grader was a gross error on my behalf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play 4 qtrs and pressure and tackling and use our speed and good ball delivery we win this.Would like to win centre clearances today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back