Game Day Round 23, 2017. Lions v Kangaroos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed in today's performance but the improvement this season has been really good. Don't dwell on this match too much. Yes it sucks to get the Wooden Spoon but the honest truth is we should have had one a few times over the last 5 years.

I'd love a blue collar contested beast like Cunnington. I think he'd be such a good fit for us. Always rated him.

We do, its called Robinson and hes been out most of the year :(

Votes- Rich, Rich, Rich, Zorko, Witherden.
I am disappointed in today's performance but the improvement this season has been really good. Don't dwell on this match too much. Yes it sucks to get the Wooden Spoon but the honest truth is we should have had one a few times over the last 5 years.
I'd prefer to get the spoon playing football that will win us more games in the future than win one more game and avoid it by putting numbers behind the ball and trying to bring the opposition down to our level like Carlton have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool, more optimism got 10 years worth built up.

I know we've had a lot of false dawns but if our last game of the year was last week would you still feel as bad? Would finishing 17th instead of 18th mean we were definitively on the right track? It's a s**t day but the kids look spent and our top liners need a rest and in some cases treatment and/or surgery. It's a s**t way to finish but I'm still confident that there is better days to come and more so than I ever have been in the last decade.

McCluggage gifted games, Close is a local footballer, Barrett not worth a pinch of s**t, Allison is a seagull, Robbo read his own press, Cox floats around, Lewy has Fkd everything he has touched, don't care about Lesters leadership offers nothing. If I am number 1 pick u makeing it quite clear I am makeing it clear I am staying home to play for a real football club. Just keep watching Fagan how about doing something.
Not far off the mark from the s**t I saw today.

Worst performance of the year only overshadowed by some pathetic comments from 'supporters'.

Beams, Rockliff, Zorko and Basti playing injured ****ed us big time this game.

Rich should get more time in the middle next year. He has been brilliant in the second half of the year and good all year.

Rich should get more time in the middle next year. He has been brilliant in the second half of the year and good all year.
When Rich gets mid time and the game is in the balance they will tag him
D Beams got the tag today and then landed heavy on his shoulder and that was it for him although kept trying

Close always seems to have a good first qtr then go missing. All we hear how he has a big tank and can run all day.

He always has too many nervous efforts or is too stationary at senior level. Like him and think he's solid depth but probably time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back