Game Day Round 23 - GWS Giants v Essendon, GIANTS Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, I've never seen anyone barrack so hard against us winning as you do, so you can live out your recruiting team fantasies. Take it to the trade thread mate.
I barrack hard for the side

But the writing was clearly on the wall 4 weeks ago

Maybe it was just the shitty unlucky fixture having eagles and North meaning today meant we were still in the finals race, so you have to keep doing what gives you the best chance to win

Once the seasons done its all about the best assets to make us better so we can have a better chance winning down the track

Theres a clear top 7. It would just be our luck to be the next pick once those 7 are gone

In a way I'm kinda glad this happened. Rather than going into the finals with a first year coach and being smashed, we've expedited the process a fortnight earlier and it'll force him to be blunt about the team going into the off-season.
Yep, can't paper over these cracks.

Parish will not see a grand final unless he moves clubs. Today is not quite the doggies 20+ in a row. But not far off. not A lot of progress.

8 weeks ago I had hope but today snuffed that out all our good work out the door in 3 quarters of football. when will we learn to show some pride in the jumper and want to defend as a team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't buy the training loads argument. We have looked flat since the Cats game. Plenty of time for fitness staff to get them right.

This could be the worst performance I have seen and I have been a fan since the 70s.

Even then at least we had heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back