Game Day Round 23 - GWS Giants v Essendon, GIANTS Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a surprise - a Carlton poster on our thread... only after they confirmed finals.

******* soft in not posting before.

Also posting with athe greatest ratio of likes to posts - even your own mob don't like you Juzz. * off back to them.

This game here is why we shouldn't have accepted not belting wce and norf.

We accept mediocre standards
You can not tip us to win 6 or 7 games and then bemoan the fact we can get blown off the park in a few games. If the year went to your prediction we would have probably lost one of the last two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the side is pretty much the same as this time last year I can.

At least we know it’s not a coaching issue.

I think I know my team so I kind of pessimistically tipped this type of smacking (not by 100 though) based on history…however I’m still shocked when it happens…

Delist Laverde at the end of the year.

Oh wait, we won't, because we have the worst list manager in football.

I honestly don't care. 20 years of high school, uni, and work banter with SFA to chirp back with has meant I care about other sports more. This club sucks

You can not tip us to win 6 or 7 games and then bemoan the fact we can get blown off the park in a few games. If the year went to your prediction we would have probably lost one of the last two.
We nearly did. Both of them

What kills me is being wrong and right.
Im not sure i tipped 6. But we did. And then stopped. If you're gonna slip so readily into Essington mode, then just tank it up, bank top 3 picks, and swallow the 8 year rebuild.
We want to eat our cake and have it too.

Well it's sold out. When all of you keep buying tickets and showing up you essentially provide positive reinforcement.

You vote with your wallets.
i like going to the football, it's nice, personally. i've been to a fair few non-essendon games this year and it's always excellent.

i think there's probably another 3 years before the higher ups realise that there's a parasite in the club, who's initials are a and d

At least we know it’s not a coaching issue.

I think I know my team so I kind of pessimistically tipped this type of smacking (not by 100 though) based on history…however I’m still shocked when it happens…
We do not know if the coach is any good either but with 80% of the same key personal it is hard for the coach to do anything different .:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back