Game Day Round 23 - GWS Giants v Essendon, GIANTS Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

train trainwreck GIF

How are you right ? 6 to 8 wins would have included a few losses like today and games like the last two.
I think I have been closer to right. 10 or 11 wins and at least 5 years away from knowing if we are a genuine top 6 finals winning side.
Has anything I said pre season proved to be massively wrong ?
Not enough marking power in front of the footy.
Lack of genuine leadership.
Midfield mix still not right.
We have enough decent players to win 10 or so games but we are just a middle of the road side.
Has any of this been proven wrong ?
Right that we're a bottom 4 side still
Wrong, because we won't finish there.

i'm a pretty optimistic person with regards to essendon and essington but this is probably some of the least inspired and downright pathetic attempts at playing football. why brad scott took this job in the first place eludes me because he'd do better at ******* north melbourne than this joke of a club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm a pretty optimistic person with regards to essendon and essington but this is probably some of the least inspired and downright pathetic attempts at playing football. why brad scott took this job in the first place eludes me because he'd do better at ******* north melbourne than this joke of a club

The Big Lebowski Death GIF by Working Title

Right that we're a bottom 4 side still
Wrong, because we won't finish there.
We are not bottom 4. You are not right. We are not losing to bottom 4 sides. We are a mid range side. If we where a bottom 4 side we lose to the Eagles 2 weeks ago. We are in the next level up. Does not make us immune to s**t performance or a chance to win finals . It is why I enjoyed being at the last two wins. I have a clear view of where we are at.

Almost excited that a loss like this might bring about the list cull we desperately need, then you remember we are essington we are essington
i think human's will evolve to the next stage of life before a cull like that happens

This is worse than the 20 goals in a row game vs the Bulldogs.

What's the last game we've played that's worse than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back