Game Day Round 23 - GWS Giants v Essendon, GIANTS Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Well that is more appropriate. I was trying to say train wreck but it’s definitely a plane crash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the past 7 weeks the team has completely lost structure when a player has the ball. In the first half of the year they knew where teammates would be around them. Allow a handball exit. Then that collapsed. Was it too tiring having players running to be around the contest for a feeding ball? Something changed. I think Scott started to manage by statistic targets for players rather than good structure. They lost the very positive feature of the first half. Odd…

Yeah.. so I know I was a little cold of McKay last week... I'm less cold on him now... One of Lav and BZT, if not both, probably need to be moved on or play somewhere else on the ground.

We are not bottom 4. You are not right. We are not losing to bottom 4 sides. We are a mid range side. If we where a bottom 4 side we lose to the Eagles 2 weeks ago. We are in the next level up. Does not make us immune to s**t performance or a chance to win finals .
Equal 4th worst % in the league
4th worst points against
Played bottom 2 twice so thats a freebie 16pts for me. And we made 3 of those 4 games look hard

Our pressure, leadership, skills, competitiveness, and to be honest our recent heritage of the last 20 years

We're bottom 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back