Preview Round 3, 2023: Hawthorn v North Melbourne, 1 April 223, 1.45pm AEDT @ York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win this. It’ll be so emotional no matter how we win but I feel like we are very due and a switch will flick.

I’d live to head into easter Monday on the winners list

We win this. It’ll be so emotional no matter how we win but I feel like we are very due and a switch will flick.

I’d live to head into easter Monday on the winners list
You just know the North boys will be up and about to get the win for Clarko and I just really hope our boys do the same as Sammy has copped a lot of heat the last couple of weeks. It's time to go into bat for our under sieged coach.

If we get behind early it will be a worry . The doubt will start creeping in again and I'm not sure we have that player who can stand up
For us like other teams do , maybe jai But he has been below his best like everyone so far.

You just know the North boys will be up and about to get the win for Clarko and I just really hope our boys do the same as Sammy has copped a lot of heat the last couple of weeks. It's time to go into bat for our under sieged coach.
If our boys get up and about, even if they lose, then we may be at a low ebb, but the climb will start.. If they falter like they have, it will show there are serious structure issues on and off the field.

So will Jesus.
be28f8f064e6692547aaae26b435727b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back