Preview Round 3, 2023: Hawthorn v North Melbourne, 1 April 223, 1.45pm AEDT @ York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap post - Kozi always runs hard at the ball and never takes a backward step! He has his deficiencies but “playing like Jane” certainly isn’t one of them
Idno, his not soft but I think he second guesses himself, his runs and how hard he really should go, his a genuine power athlete who doesn’t use it that well.

His know to love playing north to… fingers crossed he can put together some confidence

No way can i see Norf winning 3 in a row and there is no way i can see us winning after the dross we have put up the firs 2 weeks. Going to be an interesting game.

looking forward to watching the boys live

Go Hawks

Going to this game with 8 North supporters... If it is anything like the last 2 weeks i am going to be getting drunk on over priced mid strength beers just to get through this one.

Surely we are due for a competitive performance... Right?
Dont forget to take the mylanta...drink up son.

Going to this game with 8 North supporters... If it is anything like the last 2 weeks i am going to be getting drunk on over priced mid strength beers just to get through this one.

It’s a bit dangerous for the entire North membership to all travel together isn’t it?

Be safe.

i would hate to be your bank account sunday morning

It’s a bit dangerous for the entire North membership to all travel together isn’t it?

Be safe.
To be honest i was just glad to hear they manged to recruit 4 new members, good for them!

Meek and Green are the least imposing forward pairing in living memory! How out of condition was Jason Dunstall last time anyone saw him?

Meek and Green. At least we cannot be accused of false advertising…
Forget about The Chief has anyone got Simon Minton Conells number?

One of the strangest looking forward lines I have ever seen The Hawks roll with but beggars can’t be choosers I guess 🙃

I don't think I even know 8 North supporters.
There were only 3 two weeks ago. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be mia tomorrow as I will be out of mobile reception for the weekend. Going to spend time in nature and forget about all about football…either that or I’ll climb a nearby mountain and try for mobile coverage 😂
Harness up before checking the score or you may consider jumping!

technically being a bad side is an excuse so would you consider that an adequate reason for our poor performances to date?
Your a "BAD SIDE" when you choose not to compete.

They chose not to compete the last 2 games.

I'm watching the leaders this week.

Sheezel has played 2 games ...he competed ?

You bring intent and the rest takes care of itself.

Your a "BAD SIDE" when you choose not to compete.

They chose not to compete the last 2 games.

I'm watching the leaders this week.

Sheezel has played 2 games ...he competed ?

You bring intent and the rest takes care of itself.
They didn't choose not to compete, FFS. They showed far better intent against Sydney, but were let down by skill errors. It's clearly a confidence thing.

Really want to see Butler get a good run at it. Might take 4 or 5 strong weeks in the VFL but by the end of this season I hope he's one of those players we just have to get games into.
100% bramble makes sense tbf

This thread could be a dumpster fire tomorrow. A few getting their hopes up.
Would take a monumental 180 from the last 2 weeks to get close to a win here.
And North, on form, would also need to do a 180 the other way.

Expectations need to be tempered. We've essentially got no tall fwd and are running with 5 small fwds and Reeves.
This thread will be fine.....the Game Day thread on the other hand........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back