Preview Round 3: Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Friday 05/04/19, 7:50 PM, The Melksham-Hibberd-Neeld Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised. Why the heck is Guelfi still in the side? This is the most baffling selection. At least Baguley and Zaharakis at their best provide us with something.

How can you be in his form and continually get games when you've done nothing to justify it?
He looks like he is trying, I’ve got nothing else.

I just realised. Why the heck is Guelfi still in the side? This is the most baffling selection. At least Baguley and Zaharakis at their best provide us with something.

How can you be in his form and continually get games when you've done nothing to justify it?
I think he's virtually playing in defence, though I don't know if he's responsible for a man. Perhaps keeping Redman/Gleeson/Dea's seat warm? Not that he's much of a marker. If anyone is coming out for Ridley it would be Guelfi I think.

Selection melting aside there were positives in the last half against the Saints that I hope we can considerably improve on.

Bring the third quarter effort and improved shots on goal by Raz, kicking to space in front of Tippa instead of on his head and we may have a competitive game with a small chance of winning. Big ifs but possible.

I think he's virtually playing in defence, though I don't know if he's responsible for a man. Perhaps keeping Redman/Gleeson/Dea's seat warm? Not that he's much of a marker. If anyone is coming out for Ridley it would be Guelfi I think.
If he is playing in defence, then Ridley is a much better option. I don't get the logic, but oh well.

FFS, this Bags Worsfold s**t is going too far. Essendon sticking with Woosha is pathetic. How many games /years before it sets us back to the point of where StKilda are, aaahhhh s**t, too ******* late.

If he is playing in defence, then Ridley is a much better option. I don't get the logic, but oh well.
Guelfi is smaller? Ridley learning to mind full size KPDs in VFL? I dunno either. Guelfi is technically a winger I think, or a utility. Just seems to spend a lot of time in the defensive half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the ins, always liked Mutch.

But I found wooshs reasons weird.

Both coming in because they are in great form... Hmm haven't played afl, vfl hasn't started yet..great form playing table tennis? Putt Putt on cooneys course? Help me out here. Don't tell me good form at training cause that's the worst

Both coming in because they are in great form... Hmm haven't played afl, vfl hasn't started yet..great form playing table tennis? Putt Putt on cooneys course? Help me out here. Don't tell me good form at training cause that's the worst
No, like physical form, he likes the look of them.

where were they?
Mids in the midfield, forwards up forward, etc. You can check them yourself through the AFL app > matches > select a game > player stats > tap a player, then scroll down a tad. It has 5 tabs, one for the whole game and one for each quarter. The map for the whole game appears to be the same as the Q1 map, so clearly there's a bug somewhere (which is true for other teams as well as Essendon players btw).

Mids in the midfield, forwards up forward, etc. You can check them yourself through the AFL app > matches > select a game > player stats > tap a player, then scroll down a tad. It has 5 tabs, one for the whole game and one for each quarter. The map for the whole game appears to be the same as the Q1 map, so clearly there's a bug somewhere (which is true for other teams as well as Essendon players btw).
so Guelfi the only player actually following the ball?!

The VFL has started, they have been playing practice matches, obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back