Game Day Round 3 vs. Brisbane, Gabba, 7:30pm Thurs 28/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to change things up tonite. Noble good in ,creates dash off the backline. Good to see hoskin Elliot back in. Sidey needs a spell
Degoey our link up man has been caught out Throw Degoey up forward in spells and i would move Howe forward. Howe is a great mark and will give us a good target up forward together with degoey and the terminator Mihochek its a reasonbly good balance and 3 prong attack .Crisp to the midfield in big spells and throw the mauler Macreary in the guts in waves too.

Pies by 8 points yeah

And if our best players are not playing well? Just let them carry on playing poorly, or change things up?
Putting Crisp on the bench is changing things down. Lions will be very pleased if we do that.

Putting Crisp on the bench is changing things down. Lions will be very pleased if we do that.
He played like dog s**t against the Lions this time last year up there. I'm sure they were thrilled he played that night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies to come out flying. Brissy to get on top. A fresh Crisp inserted late into the game. A series of blistering runs to cut them up. Pies by 16.

What's happened to the good luck cup of COD?

I've tried my magic anal beads the last 3 weeks but all I got was a good time and a strange new chess playing ability.

Unfortunately Mr Park has a few too many Lions supporting relatives.

On the very rare occasions when we see these people, we don’t talk much footy. When I saw them before Xmas, I didn’t even mention the GF. How very considerate of me.

But unfortunately, one of the young ones is a pain in the *rse and has taken to sending me texts about how good Brisbane are now, and how much they’ll win by tonight.

I don’t need this.

Pies to win by three goals to shut up the annoying relative in law.

Tricky match for both teams. We’ve been ok for the first twenty minutes in our previous games then been pretty convincingly handled by the opposition. Just need to do the simple football things much better and bring some more decisiveness, intensity and concentration. Will be monitoring our tackling effectiveness and just overall harassment of the Lions closely and looking for a marked improvement.
Go Pies!!!

Unfortunately Mr Park has a few too many Lions supporting relatives.

On the very rare occasions when we see these people, we don’t talk much footy. When I saw them before Xmas, I didn’t even mention the GF. How very considerate of me.

But unfortunately, one of the young ones is a pain in the *rse and has taken to sending me texts about how good Brisbane are now, and how much they’ll win by tonight.

I don’t need this.

Pies to win by three goals to shut up the annoying relative in law.

I trust you send premiership photos to quiet the youngster down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back