Game Day Round 3 vs. Brisbane, Gabba, 7:30pm Thurs 28/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fin Macrae 41 minutes TOG in first half for THREE disposals at 33% DE playing as an inside midfielder!

He’s doing an excellent Cal Brown impersonation.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Gotta give the kid a chance but I think sometimes he goes missing at senior level.

Crisp on for Macrae or WHE I would reckon
Now!! Finn looks lost. I'm beginning to think he may not be a long-term prospect. I'll stick to my declaration that he should be given a three-week run regardless of form so we can see what he has to offer, but I'm very disappointed at this stage.

I thought this would happen.We just can’t maintain pressure for more than a quarter this year.It just drops off so quickly,as we saw that quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheer dominance from Brisbane that quarter. They look off too, but we were worse.
Lucky they didn’t kick a few more that quarter.

I don’t hold much hope for the 3rd quarter. They tend to be our worst.

I’m tipping Brisbane lead blows out in the 3rd, then we make a comeback but too little too late, in the last.

Fin Macrae 41 minutes TOG in first half for THREE disposals at 33% DE playing as an inside midfielder!

He’s doing an excellent Cal Brown impersonation.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He is never going to become an AFL regular. Very vanilla sort of player. As for Schulz .....!:mad:

I don't like writing blokes off early.
I've seen Schultz play great footy.

But 1 handball and zero tackles in a half of footy for someone that we gave up a Rd 1 pick for is absolutely appalling.

There has to be a disconnect between coaching, player and game plan.
Shouldn’t have been a walk up start to the side, hasn’t deserved his place in the side.

Getting smashed in the guts big time , our mids need to lift big time .
Any chance our rucks try something different & try tapping or punching it clear instead of hugging every bloody centre bounce fmd

Our tackle numbers are still strong.

Unfortunately we were dominated in contested possessions and clearances and we couldn’t get the ball out of the back half.
Adams would be handy to chuck into the midfield mix

Sheer dominance from Brisbane that quarter. They look off too, but we were worse.
Lucky they didn’t kick a few more that quarter.

I don’t hold much hope for the 3rd quarter. They tend to be our worst.

I’m tipping Brisbane lead blows out in the 3rd, then we make a comeback but too little too late, in the last.
It’s a classic 3 goal loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back