Preview Round 5, 2017: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles , 23 April 2017, 4.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outs: Shiels, Gibbo, Poppy, TOB and Hartung

Ins: JOM, JOR, Stewart, Howe and Fitzy

All five of those inclusions will have a crack. Leave Hardwick in for another game as he did some nice things.

Outs: Shiels, Gibbo, Poppy, TOB and Hartung

Ins: JOM, JOR, Stewart, Howe and Fitzy

All five of those inclusions will have a crack. Leave Hardwick in for another game as he did some nice things.

Hartung and Poppy out......
Need to give some of the youngster an option xtended run
I would like to see TOB get an extended run so we can make a decision on him at the end of the year.
From what I have read his VFL form has been pretty good.....just need to translate this to AFL -> confidence

WC to rest all senior players and bring over Subiaco side. % boost here for the Subi side.

We are officially an embarrassment!

I would like to see someone, anyone in our forward half preferably Gunston, Sicily and Tim O'Brien. Gibson has no credits left, Shiels needs a stint at Box Hill to find the footy. Henderson getting a game in front of Howe is a bad joke.

Bring in O'Meara, O'Rourke and Howe.
Out: Gibson, Shiels, Henderson.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Outs: O’Brien, Sheils, Gibson, Henderson, Langford, Poppy
Ins: Fitzpatrick, Howe, O’Rourke, O’Meara, Cousins, Stewart

B: Stratton Frawley Burton
HB: Burgoyne Brand Rioli
C: Smith Hodge Hartung
HF: Sicily Roughead Stewart
F: Gunston McEvoy Bruest
Fol: Fitzpatrick Mitchell O’Meara
Int: Howe O’Rourke Cousins Hardwick

Gibson, Henderson and Poppy won’t be in our future designs. O’Brien is not a ruck. Langford needs to learn how to kick or hit a target, and if he can’t then 14 possessions aren’t going to cut it. Sheils needs to learn how to execute a basic 10 metre hand pass. Younger players in that will be the future of this football club, and a ruckman who has been performing extremely well at Box Hill.

We are looking extremely, extremely unlikely of playing finals considering we’ve lost to two mediocre teams along with two good teams. Which means we aren’t even a guarantee of beating the bad teams unfortunately.

Brand, Burton, Hartung, Sicily, Stewart, Mitchell, O’Meara, Howe, O’Rourke, Cousins and Hardwick will be our players under 25. Giving them extended game time will only benefit us in the long run.

Rioli, Bruest, Gunston, Roughead and Frawley all need to lift. If they do and lead by example the younger players will perform and we may finish higher than expected. If not then we prepare for drubbings. Being competitive ala North Melbourne would be the key of this season as finals seem to be almost impossible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahah

haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
I too enjoy a good laugh! :drunk:

darling.gif

Out - Hartung, Gibson (and perhaps some more)
In - O'Meara and anyone else needed to make up the numbers (except for Vickery)

In: O'meara, O'rourke, Cousins (can he be called on?)
Out: Shiels, Henderson, Gibson

To replace Gibson maybe try O'Brien down back. Bruest is close to being dropped for mine too.

We should definitely persist with hardwick, hartung and O'Brien.

Out - Hartung, Gibson, Frawley, Gunston, Sicily, Breust, O'Brien, Stratton, Shiels, Langford, Henderson, Brand

In - really don't give a flying f..u..c..k
Sicily, Brand Hartung and Gunston were four of the better players today. The rest deserve to be dropped. You need to add in Rioli, who has been pathetic this season. The biggest issue is, there isn't anyone decent to come in.... Ty Vickery, O'Rourke, Stewart, Miles, Pittonet....Laughable!!! You think they will make a difference?? Those players are your 16-22 players in the team. They will never be more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back