VFL Round 6 - Collingwood vs Geelong at Olympic Park Oval (Pies WON 91-87 #CatsIrked)

Remove this Banner Ad

We used to have the same issue at Nicks, most thought it best for MB to do the call with 1 or 2 special comments people, there's absolutely no reason we can't organise a similar thing here, maybe those who want to do it do a qtr each maybe and 'or' put the score and margin up on every post, be easier to follow that way.
Don't think we are looking for that sort of regulation of posters commenting on the VFL. To be encouraged to get more input. Small price if a few readers are temporarily confused by some posts.

Don't think we are looking for that sort of regulation of posters commenting on the VFL. To be encouraged to get more input. Small price if a few readers are temporarily confused by some posts.
You could nominate someone to be the official caller and have their posts in blue, that way people could post as usual.

Ridiculous.. anyone who goes to the VFL games should be able to post their commentary.

Always good to get a 2nd or 3rd or 4th opinion.

It’s a bloody forum not the AFL app.

Thanks for the commentary EVERYONE!

This.
Particularly for those of us who are interstate, i am happy to hear as many opinions as i can about our vfl performances.
No single person would ever be able to give the whole story, nor would they be able to remove any individual bias they might have.
And without the clubs media dept having replays available like they have in the past - this is the best that some of us can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more opinions and commentary from people at the game the better.

Less opinions of negative and whinging posts from keyboard warriors who aren't at the game the (much) better.

Why discourage posters from the game? Then we end up with no info at all. Wake up to yourselves.

Now people that were at the game, who played well?

(and thankyou for your posts today.)

WTF happened to Elliot and daicos...

So Smith, Elliot and Moore have all re-done their hamstrings, what the fW$%k is going in with our medical staff?

Geeez Elliott is fast becoming the most one of the most disappointing Collingwood players ever :(
Dunno about most disappointing ever, but I agree in a sense that I consider any output from him going forward to be a bonus rather than an expectation.

Dunno about most disappointing ever, but I agree in a sense that I consider any output from him going forward to be a bonus rather than an expectation.
He could get there if he keeps going away he is. Such an important player, if he played a full season we would be such a better side.

He could get there if he keeps going away he is. Such an important player, if he played a full season we would be such a better side.
I agree. But I reckon there's more chance of Nakia Cockatoo getting a full season in. ie Never gunna happen unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back