Rumour Rumours surrounding Lyon and Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

That article has literally nothing to do with what I said..

Love how the article says he spend the weekend in Brisbane yet flew in Sunday.

You don’t think Dusty few around to a few clubs and had a peek of what they were working with?

My post was about you trying to link insta follows to a player leaving.

COULD THIS SOCIAL MEDIA HINT CONFIRM THE NEALE TO BRISBANE LINK?
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/09...edia-hint-confirm-the-neale-to-brisbane-link/

Lachies outa there.

Freo board , many believe they misinterpreted their list and it over performed . That is bull crap . Fyfe , Pavlich , Mundy , Barlow , Mzungu , Crowley were monsters with Sandilands tapping it . They made mid fields look like sausage dogs versus dobermans . Freo wrecked there own players , Mzungu , Barlow , Sutcliffe , and the one at GWS name escapes me played them in the WAFL too much , won 2 flags there . Fair enough Mcpharlin and Pavlich retired but the rest of Freo team were poorly managed . The coach is a pig . He needs to fall on his sword . At least Worsfold retired when he lost the West Coast players .

Freo board , many believe they misinterpreted their list and it over performed . That is bull crap . Fyfe , Pavlich , Mundy , Barlow , Mzungu , Crowley were monsters with Sandilands tapping it . They made mid fields look like sausage dogs versus dobermans . Freo wrecked there own players , Mzungu , Barlow , Sutcliffe , and the one at GWS name escapes me played them in the WAFL too much , won 2 flags there . Fair enough Mcpharlin and Pavlich retired but the rest of Freo team were poorly managed . The coach is a pig . He needs to fall on his sword . At least Worsfold retired when he lost the West Coast players .

Ross, like most people, loves cash. He isn’t standing down and walking away from the 1.5mil+ left on his contract.

So we cop it for not playing kids over those blokes, now we cop it for not keeping them? Haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of Pearce , Johnson ,ballantyne you got it all wrong , kept the crap .

Mzungu played a handful of games at GWS over 1 year
Barlow played about 16 at GC
DeBoer has been good but purely cause they had no mids like he plays. Protects the young fellas.

Other 3 we kept have been hit and miss agree. Can see it in different ways

Mzungu played a handful of games at GWS over 1 year
Barlow played about 16 at GC
DeBoer has been good but purely cause they had no mids like he plays. Protects the young fellas.

Other 3 we kept have been hit and miss agree. Can see it in different ways
They were good then they were'nt . Something smells, Johnston was caught with drugs, that facebook thing (Yarran) alleged drugs and no one liking Fyfe . Ballantyne trying to get to the Eagles . There is smoke there is more smoke you know what comes next.

They were good then they were'nt . Something smells, Johnston was caught with drugs, that facebook thing (Yarran) alleged drugs and no one liking Fyfe . Ballantyne trying to get to the Eagles . There is smoke there is more smoke you know what comes next.

Well you could say similar about every club really. Imagine if eagles struggled on field this year. Only thing masking some of their woes. Gaff hit, Ryan pissy driving, Lycett & Gaff wanting out.

People see things where they wanna see them. Doesn’t help us when Ross is not liked in the media cause they all come hard.

Well you could say similar about every club really. Imagine if eagles struggled on field this year. Only thing masking some of their woes. Gaff hit, Ryan pissy driving, Lycett & Gaff wanting out.

People see things where they wanna see them. Doesn’t help us when Ross is not liked in the media cause they all come hard.

He's a crap coach, that's why he cops it, same as Richardson.

Just like Simpson Buckley and Hardwick copped it too over the past 3 years. Media love a coach witch hunt.
You accept the crap , thats the problem . I understand loyalty but the doormat treatment you allow your coach and board to treat its fans is sad . Pavlovs Dog .

Few unlikely sorts I come across reckon Carlton are watching this all play out very closely.
Yeah this has been a s**t yarn for ages but Carlton can't be that s**t, surely?

I mean Ratten got a bad list to finals and won one or two and they arseholed him for Malthouse and since then they've completely melt down and if it weren't for the Saints and Suns they'd be a basket case. I don't think Bolts is as good as I want him to be but you can't go getting rid of him now and definitely don't go replacing him with Lyon... because Lyon uses your six best players well and makes the next 15 ok but rots the rest of the list. That is not how you get a good culture nor vibe nor club and to do that in a rebuild is insane.

If Carlton get him they're dumber than I thought.

Intruiging analogy. Care to expand?
He's saying that Ross had success with St Kilda and Fremantle in the early years because the team was ready to go (board already set up with nice hand-crafted wooden pieces in the form of a good balanced list with plenty of talent). All he had to do was apply his strategy and he was reasonably successful. After the initial squad started to break up through retirement, trade, injuries, etc, and new recruits and draftees were brought in, his results plummeted. It turned out he wasn't good at setting up the board - he ended up with a bunch of pawns and and not enough queens and rooks, maybe a few knights. He still had Fyfe as his King, but couldn't defend it with pawns. He keeps trying to play chess, he just can't get it done with pawns - he can't develop them into better pieces.

Tortured analogy, but I gave it a crack...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back