Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_numsv7Rlm51twg13uo1_400.gif

329041_2d880d7d37b03ba41a676d5ddb4ede16.png

vs

330698_4f8e9f2e4004ef6206cd2f646434ccf3.png

Head to Head:

These teams played each other in S22.

Match Overview.

The Coney Island Warriors, or Warriors for short are a team that participates in the SFA. They lost in round 1 to an unnamed side, before beating my old club in round 2 which made me feel things, but they are the only club to have won a game this season and not be in the top 8 which is cool. Now if i know the Warriors, and i don't, i'm guessing they'll want to win and be in the top 8.

The Las Vegas bears have also won one game, before losing to the Wolves and unlike the Warriors are sitting in the 8. I've heard ruours they've even found a new star full forward. I'm assuming they would also like to win this game.

Players to Watch:

Warriors:

Wooshette - Captain, ex-simmer, now whistleblower and all round good gal of this league will be looking to lead from the front.

I Dont Care - Ruours have it that he cares, a lot, and is excited to be here.

RedVest4 - He sounds like someone that'd play for the Warriors.

Bears:

Doctor Gero - Did you know he slayed the Royals? Me neither, but it's true.

Matera92 - Classy, Irresistible and Silky. These are the words that could be associated with Matera.

@??? - Look for him to have a big game this week.

Tip:

Warriors by 3.14159 points.

Teamsheets are to be posted to the Prussian consulate at Siam by aeromail, preferably on the 4:30 auto-gyro.

vs

Head to Head:

Match Overview.

The Coney Island Warriors, or Warriors for short are a team that participates in the SFA. They lost in round 1 to an unnamed side, before beating my old club in round 2 which made me feel things, but they are the only club to have won a game this season and not be in the top 8 which is cool. Now if i know the Warriors, and i don't, i'm guessing they'll want to win and be in the top 8.

The Las Vegas bears have also won one game, before losing to the Wolves and unlike the Warriors are sitting in the 8. I've heard ruours they've even found a new star full forward. I'm assuming they would also like to win this game.

Players to Watch:

Warriors:

Wooshette - Captain, ex-simmer, now whistleblower and all round good gal of this league will be looking to lead from the front.

Bears:

Matera92 - Classy, Irresistible and Silky. These are the words that could be associated with Matera.

Tip:

Teamsheets are to be posted to the Prussian consulate at Siam by aeromail, preferably on the 4:30 auto-gyro.
Cats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogs

vs

Head to Head:

Match Overview.

Players to Watch:

Warriors:

Bears:

Tip:

If Sauron never lost his ring... what would the Lord of the Rings movies have been?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank Jeebus. Bizzaro round 2 with all the merge talk and bonhomie has to give way to some flat out bantering and the warriors present the perfect mix of floggo's to really go to town on.

Strap in Wooshy and all the lady-men worriors can strap in too. The Bears on on the hunt this week - brace yourselves!

Thank Jeebus.
Strap on Wooshy and all the lady-men worriors can strap on too. The Bears are presenting this week - brace yourselves!

Done

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 1.03.35 PM.png

vs

Head to Head:

Match Overview.

Players to Watch:

Warriors:

Bears:

Tip:

Quality analysis is quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back