Preview Save Ken Hinkley Showdown: Changes R23 vs Port Adelaide, Saturday August 20, 7.00pm at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Scorpus

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's funny seeing the media trying to conflate Port calling us "arrogant and entitled" with us calling them "Port Power"

Talk about thin skinned over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRB37

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
It's funny seeing the media trying to conflate Port calling us "arrogant and entitled" with us calling them "Port Power"

Talk about thin skinned over there.
But they asked no one call them by that!

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Lol a guy at work just then goes to me "I saw Port trying to s**t talk the Crows - pretty embarrassing"

Brenton Davy

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2007
Athelstone
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide, The EXERS!
It may have been discussed, but what is with what seems like the extra propaganda being wheeled out by that mob everytime someone’s speaks to the media? Started with Chad, and since everyone of them is like “I hate that club and what it stands for” blah blah. Seems very deliberate and manufactured.
Loved Scotty Burns response the best, “yeah we know the rivalry, but we’d be in trouble if all we cared about was beating them” 😂.

Such an inferiority complex down Alberton way
Has “Dream Final” vibe…

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Imagine we had someone from our media team at Yes-We-Ken's presser trying to stir things up.

Power employee Rucci seemed to think it was appropriate.

Big Crow

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thought Hinkley spoke pretty well, clearly a bit embarrassed by some of the comments made from within his club this week.

Alwaysacrow

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
What I want to see.
Darcy Fogarty at the very 1st bounce run straight through big mouth Ollie Wines and take him out.

Remove this Banner Ad