Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take the money from Refugee support funding, foreign aid and hit the family and any other parties.to their latest legal attempt at delay for as much costs as possible.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think I could be any more repulsed by what you've suggested.

We also spent $100+ million ensuring the gay people of Australia had the right to wed.

You think it's gay people who asked for the plebiscite? Wow.

Sell that s**t to the tourists because I aint buying.

Run your double tax Labor scams on someone else. I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night.

If you don't like it, you are welcome to vote against it at the next federal election.

In the meantime....

giphy.gif

You want to explain the double tax thing coz I reckon you actually have nfi on how the franking credits works. As usual you are as dumb as horse s**t.

Last edited:
Same, about to retire in a couple of years. My mate retired early due to the Franking credits as he got an inheritance pay out so now just plays around a bit in the stock market seeking shares with the best dividends.

I read somewhere that the reason why Labor was trying to change the policy was that it was a ticking time bomb fiscally going forward with more and more people who have now paid super there whole working life having access to larger amounts than at the time when introduced by the Howard Government. At some point it is going to cost more than providing for aged pensions

Yes, the amount keeps exponentially increasing each year and currently costs about $6b. At some point it will need to be capped together with zero taxation once you turn 60. And this I believe is costing in excess of what pensions is being paid out. The reforms of Costello in the mid 2000’s are a ticking time bombs and have created the structural deficits in our budgets.

But you try and tell that to the right wingers on this blog, their economic knowledge would barely pass Grade 1 maths.

And rightly so! Rowing clubs are an integral part of Australian Olympic history, and must be funded. You think oars grow on trees?

We also spent $100+ million ensuring the gay people of Australia had the right to wed.

You really are a nasty piece of work and have serious mental issues to resolve. Only problem is the federal government has probably cut the funding for it.

Going to get absolutely roasted at the Press Club tomorrow. :fireemoji:

Ya reckon?

Hope he does but I’m not so sure about that. He doesn’t do press conferences unless he knows he is safe. He has probably stacked the audience with News Corp journalists or will only take Dorothy Dixer questions from News Corp journalists. The bloke is a coward.

You really are a nasty piece of work and have serious mental issues to resolve. Only problem is the federal government has probably cut the funding for it.

Speaking of federal funding, that $2 billion dollars ScoMo intends to recoup from welfare over payments will go straight to helping bushfire disaster relief.

“What we are focusing on here is the human cost and the rebuilding cost for people’s lives,” the Prime Minister added.

I can picture Rob R at home tonight, watching the footage of Auschwitz on the news with some fondness, and thinking if only....
I just cant stand people.who have been shown to have no claim to be here using our legal system at our expense to stay here rather than go.back.to.somewhere they seem to.have been happy to visit after supposedly fleeing for their lives.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Of all the discussion points about these fires and Scotty from Marketing’s handling of them, the Federal government not having enough power was not one of the issues raised

Speaking of federal funding, that $2 billion dollars ScoMo intends to recoup from welfare over payments will go straight to helping bushfire disaster relief.

He just signed a heap of bushfire victims onto welfare, so they'll probably end up paying for themselves.

You think it's gay people who asked for the plebiscite? Wow.

The plebiscite meant no government will ever try and change it.

It meant people got the chance to say they wanted it so politicians cant say otherwise.

Except for high Muslim populations in Sydney's west. Those friends of the Left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all the discussion points about these fires and Scotty from Marketing’s handling of them, the Federal government not having enough power was not one of the issues raised

Stupid fat f***ing f*** is going to bang on about hazard reduction which is apparently the panacea for weeks of 35+ temperatures and no rain for 18 months.

Stupid fat f***ing f*** is going to bang on about hazard reduction which is apparently the panacea for weeks of 35+ temperatures and no rain for 18 months.

He is just agreeing with the 2010 Royal Commission in Victoria which found hazard reduction to be vital.

Less than half the recommended burn offs were happening. Amazingly enough big fires occurred.

No-one could have seen that coming. I mean, it only happens every 8 to 12 years for the last 100 years or more.

Big fire. People jump up and down. After a while apathy sets in and people complain about winter smoke. Hot summer and big fires happen. People jump up and down. After a while apathy sets in and people complain about winter smoke.

You are old. You would have seen at least 3 or 4 of these cycles.

He is just agreeing with the 2010 Royal Commission in Victoria which found hazard reduction to be vital.

Less than half the recommended burn offs were happening. Amazingly enough big fires occurred.

Does the article linking why some of the burn offs didn’t happen need to be posted again?

No-one could have seen that coming. I mean, it only happens every 8 to 12 years for the last 100 years or more.

Big fire. People jump up and down. After a while apathy sets in and people complain about winter smoke. Hot summer and big fires happen. People jump up and down. After a while apathy sets in and people complain about winter smoke.

You are old. You would have seen at least 3 or 4 of these cycles.

Could they use work for the dole and get the unemployed 50 somethings to sweep the forest floor?

Scotty could use Greyhound busses to truck them in and out to soften the Ardani blow.

Seems like the perfect solution although I don’t thing Scotty from marketing is enough of a stable genius to find it 🤔

Could they use work for the dole and get the unemployed 50 somethings to sweep the forest floor?
* rakes, like Trump thinks they use in Finland.

The plebiscite meant no government will ever try and change it.

It meant people got the chance to say they wanted it so politicians cant say otherwise.

Except for high Muslim populations in Sydney's west. Those friends of the Left.

The plebiscite was a sham. It was orchestrated only so that the religious right wing nutters in government could absolve themselves of the responsibility of making a decision that goes against their book of fairytales and imaginary friend in the sky. They didn't want to look bad.

A simple conscience vote would have done the job. It would have also publicly exposed the homophobes who we pay to serve us.

And no future government would have ever tried to change it.

The plebiscite was a sham. It was orchestrated only so that the religious right wing nutters in government could absolve themselves of the responsibility of making a decision that goes against their book of fairytales and imaginary friend in the sky. They didn't want to look bad.

A simple conscience vote would have done the job. It would have also publicly exposed the homophobes who we pay to serve us.

And no future government would have ever tried to change it.

Interesting that the Religious Freedoms Bill has not been sent to a plebiscite - the conservatives are happy to not have any input into that one :huh:

Interesting that the Religious Freedoms Bill has not been sent to a plebiscite - the conservatives are happy to not have any input into that one :huh:
There's at least as strong public opinion on the issue. But Scummo and his sky fairy loving mates need to protect their feelings being hurt in law.

Tell the voters of Warringah that.
It's an astonishing piece of revisionist history that lays the blame of the cost of the that stupid vote at the feet of the ssm advocates. Usually we wait until most of the people involved in it are dead to try to rewrite things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back