Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we have more advice about AZ…fu** me, you cannot make this anymore confusing?!?
yep all of a sudden it's all hunky-dory :rolleyes:

I'm like " JUST STOP TALKING !! "

yep all of a sudden it's all hunky-dory :rolleyes:

I'm like " JUST STOP TALKING !! "

I can’t look at this forum anymore..it just staggers me that people in Australia do not care that they’re being ****ed over by a clown who holds no hose, no phone and take no responsibility for anything and can seemingly get away with it.

This country is a total embarrassment.

Why? Because its whats best for the state. If the Prime Minister doesnt step up, then state leaders should. They all playing politics with the lives of Australians.

Yes its ScoMo's responsibility but it was obvious as fu** that he wasnt going to do anything, so as a state leader/s they should say a big fu** you to him and do it themselves.
With whos money ?
Should they take over the taxation system too ?
Should they take over all his duties because he is crap at all of them

When is enough enough and the GG just sacks him and calls an election because he isnt up to the job ?

I can’t look at this forum anymore..it just staggers me that people in Australia do not care that they’re being f’ed over by a clown who holds no hose, no phone and take no responsibility for anything and can seemingly get away with it.

These forums are the only way to get the truth out there. Don't give up. Fight the good fight. Just make sure you tell someone else about what people are talking about here. We are not going to get truth from mainstream media.

I can’t look at this forum anymore..it just staggers me that people in Australia do not care that they’re being f’ed over by a clown who holds no hose, no phone and take no responsibility for anything and can seemingly get away with it.

It's ****ed.

I can't watch him, he's sickening.

With whos money ?
Should they take over the taxation system too ?
Should they take over all his duties because he is crap at all of them

When is enough enough and the GG just sacks him and calls an election because he isnt up to the job ?
The same money the states are forking out when they lockdown. How much did Victoria spend in their February and May lockdowns? Or their 2020 lockdowns?

Apparently it's all about our health and safety except when they want to play politics with each other and no one is willing to fix the major problem

As I said, if scomo won't do his job, then someone else needs to.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

It's literally illegal for states to set up and enforce quarantine. We don't talk about the Constitution much, but that's what it's for.

Remember when the Commonwealth said Andrews wasn't allowed to sign MOUs with China because it undermined foreign policy? Sister city agreements are probably next. Remember when the Murdoch/Costello media cried foul about Andrews going outside his lane?

The HQ is a grey area as a health measure under an emergency. I'm not sure it could actually be used to compel people without Federal approval/assent.
I'm tipping if the states built facilities and went to the government to consider these facilities are used instead of hotels the dickhead scomo would sign off on it and, let's be honest, claim it was his idea. But it would get done.

I'm tipping if the states built facilities and went to the government to consider these facilities are used instead of hotels the dickhead scomo would sign off on it and, let's be honest, claim it was his idea. But it would get done.

When the Queensland government floated setting up a quarantine facility near Townsville all the Feds did was hang s**t on the idea.

Easiest pot-shot for a question: As a GP, Do you think the Federal Government has done a good job with the vaccine rollout. She either lies and everyone thinks she's a liar. Or she tells the truth that it's a sh!tshow, which isn't going to win votes either.

I think they're going to just have to go full r-**** and put up McKenzie and Sukkar/Tudge/Hunt and just go with denying everything or pretending that everything was done well. THe electorate would believe that this lot are that stupid, but not a GP.
I think she’d get respect from electorate for admitting it is a s**t show, but that could reflect my own preferences in politics (I want them to come clean when things don’t work and explain why and what is being done to improve)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is going to be the lead for the Libs campaigning in Victoria early next year. We make fun of the state Libs, but the Federal ones aren't much better.

Frydenberg (Mr I don't help Victorians the way I do NSW)
Hunt (We've got enough vaccines if you're over 60, front of the queue)
Morrison (seriously).
Tudge (Bible basher who cheats on his wife - is there any other kind?)
Sukkar (Mr branch stacking)
Kevin Andrews (I think he's still alive)
Sarah Henderson (I've not been sexually harassed so it's never happened)

Remember how even Victorian state MPs were saying the rest of the country shouldn't be bailing out Victoria.

What a pack of stains.

The worst part is that the State Nats (except McKenzie) aren't actually all that bad. They should probably just take over what'll be left of the Vic Libs after the next election.
Whenever I see Sarah Hendersen this is what I see

1626162973519.png

Well on the way to becoming the new Argentina.

But at least Argentina gave the world the Tango.

Us? Thong clapping.

A question for the people saying “I do my own research”: exactly what do you mean by that? Do you have any training in research methods? What are your criteria for telling a reliable source from an unreliable one?

Do they have a background in academia or are they underemployed tradies?

These forums are the only way to get the truth out there. Don't give up. Fight the good fight. Just make sure you tell someone else about what people are talking about here. We are not going to get truth from mainstream media.
Sadly I’m not convinced many resource industry workers in marginal regional QLD seats read BF.

I went and had a PCR test done in Israel yesterday, no waiting, no lines with 3 staff members sitting around waiting to test people. I was talking to the medical staff about our COVID response and vaccination rollout in Australia. They were stunned at how poorly it's been run and how low our vaccination rate is.

I think she’d get respect from electorate for admitting it is a sh*t show, but that could reflect my own preferences in politics (I want them to come clean when things don’t work and explain why and what is being done to improve)
Yeah I would respect that hugely but sadly it appears much of the electorate doesn’t.

It seems Australian politics is in the process of importing the pro wrestling ethos from US politics. Cheer the heroes! Boo the villains! LOOK OUT, HE’S BEHIND YOU!!!!

Lol, funniest thing I’ve seen this week. Attributable to absolutely nobody, what a weak as piss government.

NSW aren’t getting any special treatment over Victoria, they are adapting and changing as the situation changes. NSW and any other state get increased payments when it extends using the same framework set up under Victorias kappa lockdown.

Setting up payments for short lockdowns of a few days was always pointless and the government hasn’t changed their tune there.

I went and had a PCR test done in Israel yesterday, no waiting, no lines with 3 staff members sitting around waiting to test people. I was talking to the medical staff about our COVID response and vaccination rollout in Australia. They were stunned at how poorly it's been run and how low our vaccination rate is.

So what do they think of Australia’s strategy to lockdown over 1 case whilst they live with hundreds of daily cases?

Lol, funniest thing I’ve seen this week. Attributable to absolutely nobody, what a weak as piss government.

NSW aren’t getting any special treatment over Victoria, they are adapting and changing as the situation changes. NSW and any other state get increased payments when it extends using the same framework set up under Victorias kappa lockdown.

Setting up payments for short lockdowns of a few days was always pointless and the government hasn’t changed their tune there.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back