Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all happy sunny NSW optimism, sprinkled with Vic missing 80% vax target, maybe a bit of Anastacia and Steve ******* Christmas; followed by Scott looking strong and decisive?

astonishing coincidence that Newscorp's environmental pivot has occurred at the same time as Scott's conversion to a green economy?
isnt Democracy great

Reckon we'll hear anything from people/media bleating about Labor's mixed messaging around Adani last election now that the Coalition are going to do the same thing with climate change and net zero emissions?

Morrison once again pathetically and desperately trying to deflect blame to the states for his own failures.

We wouldn't be in lockdown in the first place this year if the muppet in the Lodge hadn't ignored Pfizer, hadn't trashed AZ's reputation, hadn't stuffed up the vaccine rollout and had built proper quarantine facilities prior to winter.
Morrison thinks he’s on a winner with ‘open the borders and let’s reunite families for Christmas’ (presumably not the families that were supposed to be back last Christmas but are still stuck overseas). But the deputy Queensland premier already neutered that with a short sharp slogan that the ‘PM wants to give us corona for Christmas’. Guess which one rolls off the tongue more easily.

BINGO!

Do8XByD.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morrison thinks he’s on a winner with ‘open the borders and let’s reunite families for Christmas’ (presumably not the families that were supposed to be back last Christmas but are still stuck overseas). But the deputy Queensland premier already neutered that with a short sharp slogan that the ‘PM wants to give us corona for Christmas’. Guess which one rolls off the tongue more easily.

Qantas just told us that they'll be bypassing Perth for the next 5 months...so, no chance of families reunited for Christmas. This campaigner had two jobs. Jabs and quarantine...I lay the blame squarely at his feet.

Qantas just told us that they'll be bypassing Perth for the next 5 months...so, no chance of families reunited for Christmas. This campaigner had two jobs. Jabs and quarantine...I lay the blame squarely at his feet.

Agree that he’s a useless campaigner, but that decision is squarely on Bubble WA. They could/should be 80% double vaxxed by then - the highest in the world right now is just over 80 and those parts of the world are mostly well and truly open and back to normal.

it’s not a fair contest.
Any criticism or divergence from the message that Scott will save you will be suffocated by relentless optics management.

They have control of the national conversation again.

Will wait until the next set of substantive polling but I expect these mutts to be returned and for the corrosion of our national character to accelerate.

it’s not a fair contest.
Any criticism or divergence from the message that Scott will save you will be suffocated by relentless optics management.

They have control of the national conversation again.

Will wait until the next set of substantive polling but I expect these mutts to be returned and for the corrosion of our national character to accelerate.
Time for a revolution....?

The thing about opening up is that it is not only coffee drinkers and bistro eaters that will come out. The real protesters with real issues will also come out. There is a storm coming and I hope the French and Chinese join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back