Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Phil.:hearteyes:

s9vkJoT.jpg

Australia, please, please do not get sucked in by the crocodile tears we saw the Hands on Faith Healer shedding today.
What did he spend, over an hour, covering his ample fat arse. Looking for sympathy.
I get the feeling he is getting that sinking feeling. Sinking into his swamp of lies.
Grow up Ken.

Once again NZ shows us up. God, I envy NZ having a PM of honesty, foresight, and compassion. She delivers.

2FYcUhg.jpg
I did think they should've paid for a few extra weeks of AZ production, but I'd also wonder if the novavax is going that way

Australia, please, please do not get sucked in by the crocodile tears we saw the Hands on Faith Healer shedding today.
What did he spend, over an hour, covering his ample fat arse. Looking for sympathy.
I get the feeling he is getting that sinking feeling. Sinking into his swamp of lies.
I think his performance was clearly an orchestrated event. Amazing how he has empathy for that incident but none for so many others. Brittany, robodebt, refugees, child sex abuse survivors, aged care the list is massive. He showed no empathy for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the original working title of Let It Be.

When I find myself in times of trouble
PM Scotty comes to me
Speaking utter bull****
"Let it rip"
Exactly, ‘let it rip’ suggests a strategy.

‘Let it be’ is consistent with what happened. They basically did ‘jack schitte’.

It could be the luckiest break since the parting of the Red Sea.

It doesn’t bear contemplating if it was a virulent strain when they ‘gave up’, hoping for the worst to be over before the May election.
I think his performance was clearly an orchestrated event. Amazing how he has empathy for that incident but none for so many others. Brittany, robodebt, refugees, child sex abuse survivors, aged care the list is massive. He showed no empathy for them.
in stark contrast to Pres Biden. Responding to black voters being concerned he doesn't have their backs.

I haven't been out in the community enough and I haven't been connecting with people and letting them take a "measure of my sincerity." This is a problem of "my own making."

Last edited:
No chance in the Labor States

It is no chance anywhere. The need will have passed before they can even set up training let alone complete it. Morrison literally has zero understanding or respect for what working class people do.

How much mileage did the conservatives get out of pink batts? This lunacy will put that to shame

It is no chance anywhere. The need will have passed before they can even set up training let alone complete it. Morrison literally has zero understanding or respect for what working class people do.

How much mileage did the conservatives get out of pink batts? This lunacy will put that to shame

I see it was an industry suggestion. Makes me think someone in industry is trolling Scott.

"Let's get him to ask for 5 year olds to go up chimneys and clean them out."

He is a psychopath with publicly funded acting/empathy classes.

How to simulate emotion:

Full exhalation but shallow inhalation prior to speaking.
Speak from diaphragm and allow voice to catch in throat.
Clench lips/jaw while intensifying focus of eyes.

See:

Porter's "I'm the real victim" press conference
or
Morrison's "Jen and the girls are. my. life" performance.

How to simulate emotion:

See:

or
interesting observation retweeted by ronnie salt yesterday

How to simulate emotion:

See:

or
Liberal Party dna, you can bet when the Rodent first heard of the Bali bombings he would have cracked a broad grin as he thought of the opinion polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back