Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good goddddddddddddddddddddd :mad:

The Journo's asking those questions need to read out to him the transcript of what he said when he does that.

He does it so often they should be able to come prepared to throw it back in his face, and keep on doing it every time

Can't believe his handlers didn't fill him in on the Blue Mountains discovery.

Imploding
They probably did and he didn't bother listening cause he didn't actually give a s**t.

There is no way the Prime Minister isn't informed of the daily headlines or breaking news before heading out to see the press.

They probably did and he didn't bother listening cause he didn't actually give a sh*t.

There is no way the Prime Minister isn't informed of the daily headlines or breaking news before heading out to see the press.
Most likely tried to use it as a “look I’ve got empathy, I’ve got a huge caring soul”. Pentecostals do this all the time.

The Journo's asking those questions need to read out to him the transcript of what he said when he does that.

He does it so often they should be able to come prepared to throw it back in his face, and keep on doing it every time
Laura Tingle would

Can we get Trump's press secretary with that magic folder

Can George Christensen be deported for inciting anti-vaxxers? Would Manilla take him?
I’d be concerned if perhaps he is suffering psychosis as his career approaches it’s end. Needs a mental health review imo

Lets take the analogy to that place where all analogies go to die....Hitler

You view equates to "you can't blame members of the Nazi Party for the things that Hitler did"

You like many supporters of Cults refuse to look more deeply at how they operate with their motto being "The Fist Rule of the Institution is to al all times protect the Institution"

For instance what about the RC into Institutionalized Child Sexual Abuse, why not start there?
Take a close look at the Military Hearings, then see who held an Honorary rank of Colonel while he was posted as the head Padre at many of those Institutions....why what a coincidence, it was dear old Father Bob
You are unhinged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shonky's brand is too damaged due to his lies, dishonesty, utter incompetence, and misogyny for him to recover. Women won't forget his treatment of Brittany Higgins, Grace Tame, and the protection racket he ran for Porter.

Don't be surprised if the "Voices" candidates who are - I think - all women do very well.

Shonky and his band of thieves and bandits are cooked. Well and truly cooked. It's only a question of how bad the damage is. Let's hope it's catastrophic causing the reactionaries to re-visit their extreme right hateful hurtful way of operating.

Most likely tried to use it as a “look I’ve got empathy, I’ve got a huge caring soul”. Pentecostals do this all the time.
Yeah but he could have just used "thoughts and prayers to her and her family" instead of “I hope she’s alright I really do” the former whilst potentially a little clunky would at least worked regardless of the current situation compared the latter.

No, but Monaco might, they've got form
Shonky's brand is too damaged due to his lies, dishonesty, utter incompetence, and misogyny for him to recover. Women won't forget his treatment of Brittany Higgins, Grace Tame, and the protection racket he ran for Porter.

Don't be surprised if the "Voices" candidates who are - I think - all women do very well.

Shonky and his band of thieves and bandits are cooked. Well and truly cooked. It's only a question of how bad the damage is. Let's hope it's catastrophic causing the reactionaries to re-visit their extreme right hateful hurtful way of operating.
Absolutely, make no mistake - Tim baby face Wilson is shitting bricks over Zoe Daniel’s campaign.

Australia’s worst ever treasurer will also have a fight on his hands too.

Absolutely, make no mistake - Tim baby face Wilson is shitting bricks over Zoe Daniel’s campaign.

Australia’s worst ever treasurer will also have a fight on his hands too.
Daughter of this bloke, he went to Tassie in 1975 and became a very successful coach there.

19740119.jpg

His brand of bogan anti-intellectualism is also going to destroy him in the inner cities. He is a dead man walking now

Ffs let her rip he said

The US is advising its citizens not to travel to Australia because of COVID-19.

The US has slapped a "Do Not Travel" Level 4 advisory on the country "due to COVID-19-related travel restrictions" — even though tourists are not yet allowed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back