Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLTYn4ZaUAArN9x

All these memes of Scotty with his ukulele

Another own goal hahahahah

Keep em coming, bloody good stuff
This thread is beginning to take on the vibe of the 45th President thread in the aftermath of the election.

It was a hoot with the memes, posted tweets etc.

May actually go back and revisit it one day.

This thread is beginning to take on the vibe of the 45th President thread in the aftermath of the election.

It was a hoot with the memes, posted tweets etc.

May actually go back and revisit it one day.
We'll need a Game Day thread for election day. I hope it doesn't turn out like the last one. My God that was an awful day.

Please tell me they are getting through to the people that need them.
I think the people he wants to convince with this latest PR stunt have already turned against him

This is just embarrassing

The pandemic and the aged care crisis going on and the PM is playing a ukelele?

It's over

The worst prime minister Australia has ever had. Worse than Abbott.

I think the people he wants to convince with this latest PR stunt have already turned against him

This is just embarrassing

The pandemic and the aged care crisis going on and the PM is playing a ukelele?

It's over

The worst prime minister Australia has ever had. Worse than Abbott.
Stefanovic is certain to ask him some deep and probing questions about these issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll need a Game Day thread for election day. I hope it doesn't turn out like the last one. My God that was an awful day.
It is too dire to contemplate isn't it? Cannot comprehend how it still could be in doubt.

Want it over quick. One way or another. Don't want to re-live Tony Windsor/Rob Oakeshott.

One thing about election day is Antony Green's ongoing feud with technology.
Edge of the seat stuff.

"I'm gonna play the ukulele, the country's gonna be so impressed they'll vote for me" is a bold strategy, mate

According to some, the polls have already moved in his favour just through the promos

There’s some seriously ****ed people in this world

He thought the religious discrimination bill would unite people? Either he's an outright liar or mentally deranged. Either way please let's get rid of the *er.

Should we be at all surprised - “the transactional PM”.

Last edited:
How is this allowed and where is the opposition to call this out.

The company behind Australia’s offshore processing regime on Nauru made a $101m profit last financial year – more than $500,000 for each of the fewer than 200 people held on the island.

Rard No 3, the holding company for Canstruct International, which has the government contract to run the Nauru offshore processing centre, has more than $340m in cash and investments, according to its most recent accounts filed with the corporate regulator.

Waiting for that major “event” before the election ….. A terror plot? …. Something like childrens overboard ….

It’ll come …..

Might be today with all the protesters in Canberra. Apparently there's already been a few charity events scheduled for this weekend that have been cancelled due to safety fears with thousands of cookers converging on the nation's capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back