Scott Thompson #6

Remove this Banner Ad

Im bloody looking forward to seeing the Power for the first time this year...it will be good seeing them hopefully beat the bombers this weekend!! Who else will be there???

Macca, I'll be there, should be a good game. I wonder if Chigwidden did some research on the Bombers?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
If ya smell what Santos is cooking!!

My wife is going, she's taking my 1 month old son to his first Port game. I'm sure he wont need much coaxing to join the one true faith...

Unfortunaletly I'm staying in Sydney so I'll have to wait for the replay on Optus on Sunday.

Cheer loud for me folks.

Hi ya Jabsy, welcome to the Port boards, no one complaining of Port stuff in here mate

Macca, I'll be there mate, will be in the outer, about the middle somewhere.

If anyone sees me come up for a beer, I'm a big bastard, 6'4" and big

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Macca!

What do you mean 'hopefully', of course we will win, wheres that Port Adelaide attitude?

I will be there, sitting in about section J.

Just yell out Scott! Im sure to look.

See you all there!

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Originally posted by Scott:
Macca!

What do you mean 'hopefully', of course we will win, wheres that Port Adelaide attitude?

I will be there, sitting in about section J.

Just yell out Scott! Im sure to look.

See you all there!

From the TV coverage it looked like you weren't able to get into Section J. Hopefully that will all be fixed up by game 1 of the Home and Away series.

Did any of you guys who went to the game get a brochure from the SANFL giving details about roadworks and parking when the season actually starts?

I heard Russell Ebert saying that turning right into Westlakes Blvd from Frederick Road will be banned two hours before the game. Of course, that's the way I get to Footy Park, and the thought of going even earlier than we do now is daunting. Obviously I'll have to come down the Blvd in future, but that will be a complete log jam now the lanes have been taken for the busway.
The bus isn't an alternative, as we stay for the SHED party, so we're in for some jolly times.

Crow54!

Yes I was rather disappointed when I got there and found out we couldn't sit in section J.

Hopefully it will be available by the first round, one would have thought we would have been told by now if it wasn't. Like where are our seats allocated for now.

It was a real bitch looking into the sun for the first quarter and a half.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

SANFL completely stuff up things as bloody usual.
I arrived at the oval at 6.45pm, and had to queue for ages, I was at gate 4, we were told gate 3 was closed, finally after being in the queue for 3/4's of an hour we were then told we could go to gate 3, which took us 5 minutes to get through.
My son and I finally got in 10 minutes into the 2nd quarter, couldn't find any of you guys, so we sat down fuming.

------------------
Chris

Now, for the game, it was bloody great, good tough stuff all over the ground, well done men

------------------
Chris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back