Prediction Season 23 - The big cojones calls

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong to miss the finals.

Hawkins injured with his foot and will miss the start of the season. At his age and size, missing a whole PS will have an impact I think. They’ve never really had a long stretch without him as the centre point of the forward line so will have to restructure there even with Cameron.

Selwood obviously retired.

Danger was slowing down last season and another year gone, without the missing flag as added motivation and I expect additional time forward, he will have less impact to what we’ve come to expect from him.

Then another year on for their other ageing stars.

Gets said every year but this year, I’m calling a premiership hangover and Cats to miss.

Geelongs oldest and Richmond's 4th.

I'd say that qualifies as 2 of the oldest lists.
Yea I read it wrong. I thought he said the two oldest lists.

2025 trading will be 5 years into missing finals….

You said 3-4 in your last post.

I still think 5 years is best case scenario if the kids turn out to be guns.

I thought I said we will wave as we pass Freo after two seasons and two more drafts, 2023 + 2024.

Likely lure another FA with $$$.

So in the 2025 season sniffing the top 8 and passing you guys.

K.Cornes will be the first media person to question if Richmond should try and trade Dusty for value because Dusty doesn't look interested in playing AFL. Cornes will be called a fool by all his mates in the media, but will ultimately be proven right when people take off their rose tinted glasses.

Shai Bolton will go backwards now he has signed a large superstar type contract. Will drink his own bath water whilst being too preoccupied trying to write his own hype.

St Kilda fans will all have drunk the Ross the Boss Kool aid and will constantly try and claim that Lyon is only 1 year in and that it will take time. The new attacking way of football will only last until the Saints first 10 goal loss, then Ross go back to his defensive mindset.

The Carlton power brokers will be drunk off last year and will end up doing something drastic which ultimately condemns the club to another many years of mediocrity.

Gold Coast will make a home final and their supporters will be outnumbered by the opposition supporters at Metricon.

Wow … Richmond really triggers you. How on earth did you survive 2017-2020?? Must have been a loooooooooooong 4-years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I thought I said we will wave as we pass Freo after two seasons and two more drafts, 2023 + 2024.

Likely lure another FA with $$$.

So in the 2025 season sniffing the top 8 and passing you guys.
Sniffing the top 8 will not be passing us. You'll be lucky to be out of the bottom 4 in two years. I wouldn't be holding your breath.

Gold Coast beat Richmond after the siren again.

Carlton miss the 8 yet again.

Collingwood regress to the bottom 4 as Mitchell and McStay fail to have an impact.

Geelong get done in the grand final after going 23-0 during the home and away season.

Covid outbreak in Adelaide meaning that gather round is played in front of empty stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow … Richmond really triggers you. How on earth did you survive 2017-2020?? Must have been a loooooooooooong 4-years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well considering I am a paid up Richmond member, those 4 years were pretty great you muppet. Even says I am a tigers supporter on my profile. It actually makes it easier to make those type of big calls, kinda like recognising that certain family members are just C****

Just because I am a supporter doesn't mean I have to blindly guzzle the cum of any player/administrator/staff member of Richmond.

I think Dusty has been really undeserving of being a $1m + player over the last two years and I have a sneaky feeling that Bolton could be like so many AFL players who get a major contract then seem to backwards/stagnate for no real reason.

Now if you don't have the balls to throw out any big calls on our club then sit down, I am sure Castagna has another deposit for you to slurp up.

Sniffing the top 8 will not be passing us. You'll be lucky to be out of the bottom 4 in two years. I wouldn't be holding your breath.

In two years time Fyfy, Walters, Pearce and afew others will be done. Per normal a couple more highly rated Vic kids will be poached and Freo will be back to that semi rebuild again.

Likely will have blown more 1sts trading in that elusive kp forward.

Its how Freo operate. You know it. I know it.........Everyone knows it!;):thumbsu:

In two years time Fyfy, Walters, Pearce and afew others will be done. Per normal a couple more highly rated Vic kids will be poached and Freo will be back to that semi rebuild again.

Likely will have blown more 1sts trading in that elusive kp forward.

Its how Freo operate. You know it. I know it.........Everyone knows it!;):thumbsu:
Pearce is the same age as Barrass, your best player in 2022 and we’ve already drafted a backup defender. They are both 27.

Our two oldest players also have top 10 draft pick replacements lined up. Erasmus & Henry (or we draft another).

WC will have 5-6 retirees at the same time and 5-6 1st year draftees to replace them.

All our best, high calibre young guns are signed up on long contracts till 2027. If someone try’s poaching one them it’ll cost them a lot more than Lachie Weller.

Your knowledge is stuck in the past which does not surprise me coming from WC. Your drafting/development has been horrible since 2015 yet it all is magically going to turn around in 2021/22 without personnel change? Good luck.

Geelong to miss the finals.

Hawkins injured with his foot and will miss the start of the season. At his age and size, missing a whole PS will have an impact I think. They’ve never really had a long stretch without him as the centre point of the forward line so will have to restructure there even with Cameron.

Selwood obviously retired.

Danger was slowing down last season and another year gone, without the missing flag as added motivation and I expect additional time forward, he will have less impact to what we’ve come to expect from him.

Then another year on for their other ageing stars.

Gets said every year but this year, I’m calling a premiership hangover and Cats to miss.

Called it early back in Jan and got a lot of laughs back then....

Putin to escape Russia and be poached for the Essendon Presidency role.
Shortly afterwards Brad Scott admitted to hospital with suspected radiation poisoning , after which he is transported to the Donbas for 'rehabilitation'. James hird appointed as' interim coach' and Kevin Sheedy seconded to the Match Committee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back