Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

In all honesty, I've just heard the main hip-hop releases. I've been a bit all over the place as far as music goes this year, but dream pop of DIY lo-fi music has probably dominated. Really looking forward to BROCKHAMPTON's second release of the year, though, which I believe is dropping tomorrow.
My vice has been old soul music like Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder and Curtis Mayfield.
Ooh, this is a nice sound. I'll check out the full project.
It's underrated, doesn't get talked about.

Another project worth checking out is Steve Lacy's Demo. That kid is talented.

Yeah, I'm pretty psyched for it. Thought I'd give Laneway a miss next year, then he's one of the first two acts announced. :drunk: My mate met him last year, apparently he's a lovely dude.
I gave it a miss this year but I'm defs going next year. Noname is a chance to make the line-up as well I think.
Not a chance. ;)
We'll see about that. ;)

My vice has been old soul music like Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder and Curtis Mayfield.

It's underrated, doesn't get talked about.

Another project worth checking out is Steve Lacy's Demo. That kid is talented.

I gave it a miss this year but I'm defs going next year. Noname is a chance to make the line-up as well I think.

We'll see about that. ;)

Steve Lacy's really talented. I'm a big fan. Saw Laneway announce the Noname tour this afternoon, and yeah, it would be really good to see her added. The last couple of years they have been kind of slack and just had one or two big hip hop artists (in fairness last year wasn't really their fault), and not too sure I remember any r&b acts at all, so it would be good to see some more diversity.

Never been that big on Based God. Not a fan of overly long projects.

Neither, but I listen religiously to this:

Yep.

I'm hanging out in here.

Are they doing their spamposting shtick? That's all I remember from our thread against them last year.

It's a shame because some of their posters are actually capable of being pretty good.

Are they doing their spamposting shtick? That's all I remember from our thread against them last year.

It's a shame because some of their posters are actually capable of being pretty good.
The SFA has turned into "we bantz better than you"

I might spend this week catching up on the NEAFL Board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back