Media Season 26 Extended All-SFA Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone,

The committee has convened and discussed nominations for the All-SFA team and the nominees have been narrowed down to a squad of 30. The final team will be selected and revealed on the Mobbenfuhrer Medal Night which will be Friday, 14th of December. Congratulations to everyone who is in the running and see you all at Mobbs Night.

Agent93 Ant Bear Test Tickle Barrybran BigJoeD_ Broken Cactus_ Cloud_ DemonJim Fryer Tuck JoshWoodenSpoon Cadaver manangatang Matty411 Mobbs Mooch NaturalDisaster Noobz0r okeydoke7 philreich roo2macca SarahSmiles Tarkyn_24 Paddles_ The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory Tony Lynn 15 Wooshette Yakker

potatoes-411975_1280-1200x800.jpg

3 Bears rookies in the All-SFA squad, * yeah!

Loonerty

Cloddo, Joshy and Dumbarse make it yet we do not. We’ve been far too kind to these campaigners ;)
The first step would be getting your captain to name you as one of your clubs' 6 nominees, yeah? o_O

Although it was obviously hard to get past Jezmiester40

The first step would be getting your captain to name you as one of your clubs' 6 nominees, yeah? o_O

Although it was obviously hard to get past Jezmiester40
Frankly the legend was robbed. Jez is better than all those forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be one of the great rags to riches stories. From someone who was trialled in so many positions and was more useless than **** on a bull, to an All SFA ruck and potential MM is something they're going to make a doco about one day. I'll title it, from Poo2Crapper to Roo2Mobbs: A True SFA Rise.

This could be one of the great rags to riches stories. From someone who was trialled in so many positions and was more useless than **** on a bull, to an All SFA ruck and potential MM is something they're going to make a doco about one day. I'll title it, from Poo2Crapper to Roo2Mobbs: A True SFA Rise.
:p It'll be talked about in the same conversation as "Rocky"

SarahSmiles lucky
Not at all. 10th in total disposals with a better posting record than all bar one of the other 9.

Deserves to be in the team.

Not at all. 10th in total disposals with a better posting record than all bar one of the other 9.

Deserves to be in the team.
Something something charity match.

I’m just yanking your chain AB.

Congratulations all who made the squad and thank you to those involved for my nomination

Breakdown by position:

Defenders:

Cloud_, Fryer Tuck, JoshWoodenSpoon, Mobbs, The Half Back, Wooshette

Midfielders:
Agent93, Ant Bear, Test Tickle (Argas Tuft), Barrybran, Broken, Cactus_, DemonJim, manangatang, Matty411, philreich, roo2macca, SarahSmiles, Tarkyn_24, Paddles_ (Thatsapaddlin), TheInjuryFactory, Tony Lynn 15

Forwards:
BigJoeD_, Mooch, Noobz0r, okeydoke7

Utilities:
Cadaver (kdavva74), NaturalDisaster, The Filth Wizard, Yakker

Breakdown by team:

Bears:

Argas Tuft, Barrybran, JoshWoodenSpoon, Cadaver

Bombers:
Matty411, Tony Lynn 15

Demons:
DemonJim, manangatang, Tarkyn_24, Yakker

Furies:
NaturalDisaster

Gumbies:
Fryer Tuck, roo2macca

Hawks:
Agent93, Noobz0r, The Filth Wizard, The Half Back

Royals:
Cloud_, Thatsapaddlin

Roys:
Broken, Mobbs, Mooch

Swamprats:
Ant Bear, philreich, Sarahsmiles

Warriors:
BigJoeD_, TheInjuryFactory, Wooshette

Wonders:
Cactus_, okeydoke7

Furies very rough to only get one nomination. As much as I rate Matty411 as a poster I just don't think he's been involved enough or brilliant enough on-field this season to take a spot away from Tigerturbulance.

Also a bit suss on The Filth Wizard's pick, despite being a brilliant poster he's had a fairly quiet season both on and off field, played a fair bit of time in a forward pocket IIRC.

Absolute locks for mine would be Wooshette at full back, manangatang at ruck, BigJoeD_ and okeydoke7 in the key forward slots and The Half Back in his eponymous positions. I would expect Paddles_, Agent93, Test Tickle and Tarkyn_24 to take up 4 spots of midfielders (RR, Ro, C, Bench) with Barrybran and Tony Lynn 15 on the wings.

JoshWoodenSpoon and Broken are probably relying on weight of off-field contribution to make the side whereas DemonJim, Cactus_ and SarahSmiles are looking at on-field form to be the main appeal.

Predicted All-SFA Team
B JoshWoodenSpoon (c) -- Wooshette -- NaturalDisaster
HB The Half Back -- Fryer Tuck -- Cloud_
C Tony Lynn 15 -- Agent93 -- Barrybran
HF The Filth Wizard -- okeydoke7 -- Ant Bear
F Cadaver -- BigJoeD_ -- Noobz0r
Fo manangatang -- Tarkyn_24 -- Paddles
IC roo2macca, Test Tickle

Oh and if Tandy had played a full season I have no doubt he would have made this side. Full time centreman in the highest scoring team in the league and 70 posts a week. One of the most underrated players in the competition.

Furies very rough to only get one nomination. As much as I rate Matty411 as a poster I just don't think he's been involved enough or brilliant enough on-field this season to take a spot away from Tigerturbulance.

Also a bit suss on The Filth Wizard's pick, despite being a brilliant poster he's had a fairly quiet season both on and off field, played a fair bit of time in a forward pocket IIRC.

Absolute locks for mine would be Wooshette at full back, manangatang at ruck, BigJoeD_ and okeydoke7 in the key forward slots and The Half Back in his eponymous positions. I would expect Paddles_, Agent93, Test Tickle and Tarkyn_24 to take up 4 spots of midfielders (RR, Ro, C, Bench) with Barrybran and Tony Lynn 15 on the wings.

JoshWoodenSpoon and Broken are probably relying on weight of off-field contribution to make the side whereas DemonJim, Cactus_ and SarahSmiles are looking at on-field form to be the main appeal.

Predicted All-SFA Team
B JoshWoodenSpoon (c) -- Wooshette -- NaturalDisaster
HB The Half Back -- Fryer Tuck -- Cloud_
C Tony Lynn 15 -- Agent93 -- Barrybran
HF The Filth Wizard -- okeydoke7 -- Ant Bear
F Cadaver -- BigJoeD_ -- Noobz0r
Fo manangatang -- Tarkyn_24 -- Paddles
IC roo2macca, Test Tickle

Its all good. Furies aren't in this for individual glory. We will win the flag, and let the attention whores fight it out for All-SFA, Beez, EKA, and the Crispy :)

Oh and if Tandy had played a full season I have no doubt he would have made this side. Full time centreman in the highest scoring team in the league and 70 posts a week. One of the most underrated players in the competition.
Hey Dav, thanks for saying that, appreciate the mention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back