Competition Season 31 Rookie Gun of the Year - What are the chances?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
GUM SENIORS Vs DRA SENIORS
GUM               5    5        8    10       12   14       15   17   107   
DRA               1    0        4    2        7    6        10   7    67    
GUM        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt
wherearemy  0  6  0  0  0  0  1  5  1   46

I look forward to our conversation later in the week, FootyGuy13

wherearemykeys
Your conversation? Isn't omgfridge captain?

Last edited:

You're conversation? Isn't omgfridge captain?
copying-other-website-content-1000x600-c.jpg

We all had the opportunity from the Rats at least once
We are very open about our internships programs. Not everyone handles philreich’s jokes, but those who do learn a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only options
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

ROUND 7 CANDIDATES

Midfielder of the Week - Aristotle Pickett (ROY) - ADT 75.58

Ah, it's time of the week where I give Aristotle a confidence boost. I give it to them that they make the 75 ADT mark every week, though this week had they scored 1 less DT point, I wouldn't get the chance to talk about them... again. This week, Aristotle had 11 kicks, 6 tackles and a goal in their quest to be the first rookie to take out the Mobbs. The difference being that they were only on the field for 69 minutes, so it is still quite the accomplishment despite the seemingly low ADT score. I guess they also had an epic contest with Mister M so there's another example of Aristotle not just cheating the system in being the only good midfielder in this rookie crop. Because, I mean, seriously, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE. Imagine if they played other positions.

Forward of the Week - wherearemykeys (GUM) - ADT 163.19
From the guy that's a candidate every week, to a guy that wasn't even a rookie a month ago. wherearemykeys showed up the week the other Gumbie rook won their nomination. Clearly, they haven't been in Grimesy's shadow at the other end of the ground. This week, off 6 kicks, they scored 5 goals 1. 5 GOALS. and a free kick against but still, a rookie Forward Pocket managed to outscore the great Full Forward Rodney Dangerfield while being defended by the Dragon rookie BringBackTheAnchor. 4 games behind everyone else in terms of experience and already is on par with the competition, almost as if the Sim is random and it doesn't matter who you are. We've already had the Gumbies captain come in and already boast about victory so let's see if he's right. Still, FIVE GOALS.

WildCard of the Week1 - DockerDen5215 (CIW) - ADT 92.03
Long time, no see. After being within striking distance of taking the first nomination, DockerDen has either scored miserably, or been plain unlucky in the weeks after. They certainly make sure they post every week to stay eligible. This week, 16 disposals, 5 marks and scored 2 goals 1 to make the weekend for them bearable. Playing at Half-Forward, DockerDen showed their opponent they were up for the fight, despite the Biggie task to ask of a rookie. Off the field, DockerDen is in the box seat to take out the Torch, in my totally unbiased opinion. All they need to do continue what they are doing in the Gun and the nomination will surely follow, either this week or a week in the future. I mean that's true of all rookies, keep being good at qooty and show up during the week.

WildCard of the Week2 - Catsnlakers (SCS) - ADT 88.69
Because if you don't, I get to say stats like this. This week, of the 9 rookies that reached the 75 ADT benchmark but had yet to get a nom, only 4 had posted before kick-off. Making this week really easy to figure out who the candidates were as they were the only options. Now of course this is just one week, I just wanted to point out the bare stocks in terms of choices. Catsnlakers racked up 10 disposals off Forward Pocket. I don't think they even touched the ball before moving off Forward Pocket. Either way, Catsnlakers was deemed the winner in every match-up they had. That included going up against the opposition captain. There is no such thing as "making up the numbers" when it comes to this and Catsnlakers proves that by being a small but important cog that was the Swamprat machine in Round 7.
1616407802323.png

Will wherearemykeys be the runaway winner and give the Gumbies another Gun nom? Will DockerDen make up for Round 1 and get their reward? Will Catsnlakers make Gremio just the happiest person in the world? Will Aristotle finally get that nomination that is just out of their reach?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE THIS WEEK'S "GUN"?

Last edited:
View attachment 1083589

ROUND 6 CANDIDATES

Midfielder of the Week - Aristotle Pickett (ROY) - ADT 75.58

Ah, it's time of the week where I give Aristotle a confidence boost. I give it to them that they make the 75 ADT mark every week, though this week had they scored 1 less DT point, I wouldn't get the chance to talk about them... again. This week, Aristotle had 11 kicks, 6 tackles and a goal in their quest to be the first rookie to take out the Mobbs. The difference being that they were only on the field for 69 minutes, so it is still quite the accomplishment despite the seemingly low ADT score. I guess they also had an epic contest with Mister M so there's another example of Aristotle not just cheating the system in being the only good midfielder in this rookie crop. Because, I mean, seriously, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE. Imagine if they played other positions.

Forward of the Week - wherearemykeys (GUM) - ADT 163.19
From the guy that's a candidate every week, to a guy that wasn't even a rookie a month ago. wherearemykeys showed up the week the other Gumbie rook won their nomination. Clearly, they haven't been in Grimesy's shadow at the other end of the ground. This week, off 6 kicks, they scored 5 goals 1. 5 GOALS. and a free kick against but still, a rookie Forward Pocket managed to outscore the great Full Forward Rodney Dangerfield while being defended by the Dragon rookie BringBackTheAnchor. 4 games behind everyone else in terms of experience and already is on par with the competition, almost as if the Sim is random and it doesn't matter who you are. We've already had the Gumbies captain come in and already boast about victory so let's see if he's right. Still, FIVE GOALS.

WildCard of the Week1 - DockerDen5215 (CIW) - ADT 92.03
Long time, no see. After being within striking distance of taking the first nomination, DockerDen has either scored miserably, or been plain unlucky in the weeks after. They certainly make sure they post every week to stay eligible. This week, 16 disposals, 5 marks and scored 2 goals 1 to make the weekend for them bearable. Playing at Half-Forward, DockerDen showed their opponent they were up for the fight, despite the Biggie task to ask of a rookie. Off the field, DockerDen is in the box seat to take out the Torch, in my totally unbiased opinion. All they need to do continue what they are doing in the Gun and the nomination will surely follow, either this week or a week in the future. I mean that's true of all rookies, keep being good at qooty and show up during the week.

WildCard of the Week2 - Catsnlakers (SCS) - ADT 88.69
Because if you don't, I get to say stats like this. This week, of the 9 rookies that reached the 75 ADT benchmark but had yet to get a nom, only 4 had posted before kick-off. Making this week really easy to figure out who the candidates were as they were the only options. Now of course this is just one week, I just wanted to point out the bare stocks in terms of choices. Catsnlakers racked up 10 disposals off Forward Pocket. I don't think they even touched the ball before moving off Forward Pocket. Either way, Catsnlakers was deemed the winner in every match-up they had. That included going up against the opposition captain. There is no such thing as "making up the numbers" when it comes to this and Catsnlakers proves that by being a small but important cog that was the Swamprat machine in Round 7.
View attachment 1083644

Will wherearemykeys be the runaway winner and give the Gumbies another Gun nom? Will DockerDen make up for Round 1 and get their reward? Will Catsnlakers make Gremio just the happiest person the in world? Will Aristotle finally get that nomination that is just out of their reach?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE THIS WEEK'S "GUN"?
Finally got nominated again.

wherearemykeys is obviously going to win this round, but at least I am back in contention.

Good to see my old mate 3rd best Rats rookie get the nomination, even if it was by default.

Sometimes hiding in the forward pocket is not a disadvantage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back