Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Flashy I’ve enjoyed your work - so much so that I’m empowering you here. You can do so much better than Little Creatures.

I love it, doesn’t leave me too hungover the next day. Can smash through a fair volume of it without too much consequence and doesn’t taste like fruit salad.

i didn't cry about losing the EKA but i was definitely legitimately angry

never been a good loser

I love it, doesn’t leave me too hungover the next day. Can smash through a fair volume of it without too much consequence and doesn’t taste like fruit salad.

EFD2CC85-DF1D-4258-ABD5-5062F27AB9A3.jpeg

Hypocritically posted as I’m a big fan of craft beers, particularly the recent rise in fruit themed sours.

Last edited:
Ffs get your mind out of the gutter.

Your rookie season
the eka
tonight.

yeah, I can see where you are coming from now. Now I am creeped out by my own post, thanks Dav

i bring out the worst in people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1070951

Hypocritically posted as I’m a big fan of crafter beers, particularly the recent rise in fruit themed sours.

I don’t like the fruit highlights of some recent beers, I like Rogers because it’s a full flavoured mid strength and I drink in volume so I can smash a half a carton with minimal consequence.

You’re just really lucky there’s no Cats fans here.

Well, actually we’re all quite blessed for that fact.

eh, i was but a child when that happened, doesn't really hurt

prelim is gonna hurt for a long time

I don’t like the fruit highlights of some recent beers, I like Rogers because it’s a full flavoured mid strength and I drink in volume so I can smash a half a carton with minimal consequence.

I’ll need to give it a go - there’s a local nearby that has only Little Creatures variants on tap and I’ve never taken to any but don’t mind a Furphy. Will give a Rogers a go next time I’m there.

can't say i've ever been a craft beer fan

more of a fruit beer man

1614947746209.png

eh, i was but a child when that happened, doesn't really hurt

prelim is gonna hurt for a long time

I had a Cats fan overhear me say I was a Hawthorn supporter on ANZAC Day in 2009 and then threaten to glass me even though I wasn’t even talking to him. Rent free!

I like how you're not ashamed to utterly humiliate yourself in public.

Can I have one?

public opinion is rapidly shifting my friend

been a fruit beer enthusiast since January last year (#2020YearoftheCruiser) and I've never looked back, alcoholic beverages never tasted so ******* yummy

you want a guava or a mixed berry?

public opinion is rapidly shifting my friend

been a fruit beer enthusiast since January last year and I've never looked back, alcoholic beverages never tasted so ******* yummy

you want a guava or a mixed berry?

Guava is the money melon for sure!

Alcoholic seltzers are bloody fun also. Anything blood orange is usually a winner.

Guava is the money melon for sure!

Alcoholic seltzers are bloody fun also. Anything blood orange is usually a winner.

havent got around to trying seltzers yet, that's the White Claws right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back