Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re just really lucky there’s no Cats fans here.

Well, actually we’re all quite blessed for that fact.

They paid tax for 2009, there's a reason we rebranded to remove Geelong after all...
1614991788105.png

OK just waiting on votes from TubbsFarquhar, NaturalDisaster, GWS Goose and omgfridge. Will put up the results whenever I wake up tomorrow morning.
Boted.

images

I'm #3 in hitouts buddy. You may have tapped balls down my throat back in the day but I will rise above tomorrow.
Test Tickle isn't a one trick pony. He actually kicks goals and gathers 30+ disposals. You need a ruckman that can do more than just win hitouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

omgfridge you’ve got 30 minutes until I’m posting results so hurry up and vote :p

CONEY ISLAND SONG CONTEST RESULTS

In last place we have our first disqualification, omgfridge who nominated Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes with 8 votes and 0 billies.

In 16th place was Genghis Tron, with Baroness - Bullhead's Lament (0 votes, 0 billies).

In 15th was myself, who nominated Belle and Sebastian - The Blues Are Still Blue (1 vote, 0 billies)

In 14th, with 5 votes and 0 billies, is RelaxMax with Mi-Sex - Blue Day (5 votes, 0 billies)

In 13th place is Freofalcon with Lou Gramm - Midnight Blue (6 votes, 1 billy)

And in 12th place is Lord_Flashheart with Vera Blue - Hold (9 votes, 0 billies)

Just missing out on the top 10 is The Half Back, with The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love in 11th place (10 votes, 0 billies)

In 10th place, but also our Billy winner for this week, is DockerDen5215 with Clearest Blue by CHVRCHES (12 votes, 3 billies)

In 9th place meanwhile we have GWS Goose with Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues (15 votes, 2 billies)

Just missing out on the top 10 is The Half Back, with The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love in 11th place (10 votes, 0 billies)

In 10th place, but also our Billy winner for this week, is DockerDen5215 with Clearest Blue by CHVRCHES (12 votes, 3 billies)

In 9th place meanwhile we have GWS Goose with Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues (15 votes, 2 billies)
haha 12 votes 3 billies. Sort of expected that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back