Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Corlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

"We win now" you were already playing us, how did that suddenly convince that you are gonna win this week?

I don't even know what this week is.

On the topic of weight loss, the local Coles finally had these two meal-replacement shakes in stock this arvo FootyGuy13. No luck at the local Woolies yet with any of them - useless! If the VC one tastes anything like the bottled version that was out the other year, I'll be happy.

#FlavouredMilkUpdate

View attachment 1976119
Pine lime and milk?

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Pine lime?

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF
There's a few of us desperately hoping it tastes like the spearmint that's available out West, but am not holding out hope. Imagine it has a splice flavour to it. Will give it a whirl tomorrow probably.

There's a few of us desperately hoping it tastes like the spearmint that's available out West, but am not holding out hope. Imagine it has a splice flavour to it. Will give it a whirl tomorrow probably.
If they called it Pina Colada or Pineapple Lime I'd probably be all over it. Pine Lime just gives out toilet cleaner vibes.

If they called it Pina Colada or Pineapple Lime I'd probably be all over it. Pine Lime just gives out toilet cleaner vibes.
Could very well be what I end up using it for! You're right, though - sounds a tad too similar to Pine O Cleen.

View attachment 1976106
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Hi Wazzas, we've cycled through the teams already in season 37 but we have a few rounds remaining so let's take another look back at This Round In Warriors History.

It seems as thought round 14 hasn't been an overly memorable one over the journey, but there's some nuggets of gold in there if you look hard enough. And like last week, the good stuff is in the comebacks. And the two nuggets I offer involve this week's opponents.

The first is from season 27 where we came back from a 16 point half time deficit to win by 14 points, which was the ninth biggest half time deficit in history that we've overcome. Smoooothy kicked four goals, Raveneyes & leobarryustar kicked three each and Kabanna kicked two, pantskyle Wosh & TheInjuryFactory had plenty of the ball and current Wazzas Frankston Rover Freofalcon zackah & Stokey (as a Furie no less) were also involved in the week.

The other one is from season 31 where we came back from a 13 point three quarter time deficit to win by 7 points, which was the equal ninth biggest three quarter time deficit in history that we've overcome. harry000 kicked five goals in his Fred Medal winning season while zackah FootyGuy13 & DenieD kicked two each, TheInjuryFactory was probably best on for us while Dinsdale The Half Back & Stronzo also had good games in sh*thouse conditions.

Have yourselves a week Wazzas!!!​
Very nice wort work again Bobbo, I look forward to these they bring back great memories.

Could very well be what I end up using it for! You're right, though - sounds a tad too similar to Pine O Cleen.
Fun fact, Lime Milk was very popular in ACT due to the NRL team The Raiders whose primary colour is green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1976106
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Hi Wazzas, we've cycled through the teams already in season 37 but we have a few rounds remaining so let's take another look back at This Round In Warriors History.

It seems as thought round 14 hasn't been an overly memorable one over the journey, but there's some nuggets of gold in there if you look hard enough. And like last week, the good stuff is in the comebacks. And the two nuggets I offer involve this week's opponents.

The first is from season 27 where we came back from a 16 point half time deficit to win by 14 points, which was the ninth biggest half time deficit in history that we've overcome. Smoooothy kicked four goals, Raveneyes & leobarryustar kicked three each and Kabanna kicked two, pantskyle Wosh & TheInjuryFactory had plenty of the ball and current Wazzas Frankston Rover Freofalcon zackah & Stokey (as a Furie no less) were also involved in the week.

The other one is from season 31 where we came back from a 13 point three quarter time deficit to win by 7 points, which was the equal ninth biggest three quarter time deficit in history that we've overcome. harry000 kicked five goals in his Fred Medal winning season while zackah FootyGuy13 & DenieD kicked two each, TheInjuryFactory was probably best on for us while Dinsdale The Half Back & Stronzo also had good games in sh*thouse conditions.

Have yourselves a week Wazzas!!!​
Remember Good Times GIF by Desus & Mero

If anybody criticises Masters Spearmint Milk I will throw hands.
How's your timing!?!

I literally today found the shoop I made on your request during Origin last year, but had misplaced. Not my finest however gets the job done.

tonga bob spearmint shoop.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back