Game Day Semi Final v Brisbane, @ MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for intrusion, have to say you guys are the most composed group of supporters I’ve seen on Big Footy. After lurking last week and this week, no panic, no fear, just calmness which must come from having belief in your club. Us swans fans tend to panic in comparison. Kudos and good luck tonight.
I wouldn't say calmness, we're just prepared to embrace the inevitable veil of negativity.

Looking forward to all the ATG's giving me all the inside info that ill miss or cant possibly understand coz im watching it on TV

Please sign off with #ATG so I know youre ITK

Sorry for intrusion, have to say you guys are the most composed group of supporters I’ve seen on Big Footy. After lurking last week and this week, no panic, no fear, just calmness which must come from having belief in your club. Us swans fans tend to panic in comparison. Kudos and good luck tonight.
Ha, not sure the calm is from belief. I think decades of reservation to how s**t we were has given us thick skins. A straight sets finals series would suck, but we've seen much worse from our team.

Looking forward to all the ATG's giving me all the inside info that ill miss or cant possibly understand coz im watching it on TV

Sorry A11, I'm back in Sydney this week, so there'll be no #SlickAnthemWatch tonight

Keep Zac Bailey, C.Cameron and Mccarthy to under 6 goals and we win.

Sorry to intrude guys but I said to my so all they need is to tag Neale.
He said who with ?
Can you guys please enlighten me on who might have that job , if anyone ?
Cheers

Sorry to intrude guys but I said to my so all they need is to tag Neale.
He said who with ?
Can you guys please enlighten me on who might have that job , if anyone ?
Cheers
I think probably Harmes or maybe Brayshaw was the consensus by the ITKs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get up and about everyone. Ffs. Three more wins.
Took my dog to the dog park. He barked three times and his preferred toy to play with... Was. A. Footy!

I took it as an omen and am now highly confident of victory.

On this bus now so will post as soon as I arrive for the hottest takes.

JSmith sub: like this, for his flexibility

Took my dog to the dog park. He barked three times and his preferred toy to play with... Was. A. Footy!

I took it as an omen and am now highly confident of victory.

Three times represents how many quarters we will kick a goal in. Falling in a heap in the last again hey? I KNEW IT!

Is #ATG 'at the ground' or 'at the game'? I assume the latter.

Just need clarification as I plan to lurk outside the stadium, put the scarf on and walk away triumphantly should we win. Really don't want to misrepresent myself.

Is #ATG 'at the ground' or 'at the game'? I assume the latter.

Just need clarification as I plan to lurk outside the stadium, put the scarf on and walk away triumphantly should we win. Really don't want to misrepresent myself.

No, the former

Three times represents how many quarters we will kick a goal in. Falling in a heap in the last again hey? I KNEW IT!
Ooh! Portents, prophecy and omens can be tricky things.

I've reviewed the footage from all angles and there appears to be a fourth barker coming from a dog on a grassy knoll. A second barker.

No, the former
What if the guy trying to force me to choose between Carlton mid strength and Canadian club 5% is posting here? Do you get auto proxy #ITK rights designated by GPS location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back