Preferred position 1: fp
Preferred position 2: bp
Preferred position 3: fp
Number: 9
Height: 152cm
Weight: 60kg
Preferred Team
(if you have one):
How did you hear about the SFA?: Bigfooty after Fred had passed away.

Last edited:

Would love to sign up for this.
Name (Your Username is your player name): whereisthefree
Preferred Team
(if you have one):
Sounds great!!!

Mount Buller are the team for you I think, but only if you can handle the stardom? Check out our team thread here:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...atulations-to-fryer-tuck-and-oddhawk.1156893/

Whilst the season has just finished, next season will be starting up soon!

giphy.gif

You really don't want to join the Demons. They're a club in some serious trouble. Leadership coup's, leadership group leaving the club and a hostile environment.

Come and join the Wonders. We have premium positions available in the side, so you'd get great support ect... FF, R or wing. We're the most successful side in the competition, have been in the league since day 1 and have a rich history.

Come and join the Wonders, your career will be greater when joining us.

You really don't want to join the Demons. They're a club in some serious trouble. Leadership coup's, leadership group leaving the club and a hostile environment.

Come and join the Wonders. We have premium positions available in the side, so you'd get great support ect... FF, R or wing. We're the most successful side in the competition, have been in the league since day 1 and have a rich history.

Technically you can't until 1pm 2moro.

Please go retire again for 12 hours. It was so peaceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is the Demons captain now? I need to know before I decide if I laugh at or pity you
Our captain has not changed.

We're about the only stable club. Every other club seems to have leadership changes for S24.

you're in worse shape than the demons, they have an excellent captain in Van_Dyke, everyones favourite podcaster in RodneyDangerfield, the likely s23 EKA winner Elton Johns Wig and are soon to be rid of rubbish like BRAB.

Also Wonders are the second most successful side ;)

Nope. It's offseason for you which means they can sign straight away.

Offseason starts after the grandfinal iirc, just because you loser teams are done doesn't mean everyone is

you're in worse shape than the demons, they have an excellent captain in Van_Dyke, everyones favourite podcaster in RodneyDangerfield, the likely s23 EKA winner Elton Johns Wig and are soon to be rid of rubbish like BRAB.

Also Wonders are the second most successful side ;)
Whenever anyone mentions the good things about Mount Buller, nobody mentions me.

Either I really overrate myself, or the entire league happens to forget me. Which is it?

Whenever anyone mentions the good things about Mount Buller, nobody mentions me.

Either I really overrate myself, or the entire league happens to forget me. Which is it?
Well haydo remembers you!

Would love to sign up for this.
Name (Your Username is your player name): whereisthefree
Preferred Team
(if you have one):

Welcome to the Sweet FA, Sooz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back