State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 5: Western Australia Vs South Australia @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Teams: Western Australia Vs Suth Australia.

Teams: TBA prior to Monday 9pm AEST.

Form: Neither of these teams has had the Carnival they would have looked forwards to. WA are winless and have been thumped from pillar to post, and the margins are only getting bigger (15, 19, 60 and 67 point defeats, respectively). SA have been up and down, beating the highly fancied Vic Metro and Allies but losing to Vic Country and NSW&ACT. Their problem is that when they lose, they lose big.

Summary: With just pride on the line both teams will be looking to finish off the tournament with a win and nothing less. If SA finish with three wins that will be a good result for a very inexperienced side just rejoining the competition. WA have secured the wooden spoon and will be playing solely for the pride of West Australia and to avoid going through this competition without a win. Their midfeld has shown a little in bits and peices but their forwardline has been almost totally dysfunctional from the start, kicking nearly one hundred fewer points than any other team so far while their backline has leaked goals like few others. The law of averages suggests they're due but all the trends are aginst them.

Playing WA in the last round has given us croweaters a nice easy late pre season rest until we return to our SFA clubs.

Whats the official standing on players coming in during the S.O.O series? Can they join teams? I understand there is one more game involving WA and I'd like to lend my hand!

Really, you want to play for WA?

Western Australia XX:

Code:
B:   Cheetah          The Falcon Strike   riteo
HB:  Biggie           Tarkyn_24           Magpies2010
C:   Shadow Man       HawkPatrol          Ljp86 (c)
HF:  kayliesharks     peterss             Glinn Mgraw
F:   reggie           Krazy Kris          Fumbles
R:   larrikin         boncer34            Mr Eagle  
Int: hougie           vWest Coast

Emg: Farrand Nic Suban Mop

In: Krazy Kris
Out: Farrand

Positional Changes:

Krazy Kris to FF
boncer34 to RR
Tarkyn_24 to CHB
Fumbles to FP
The Falcon Strike to FB
vWestCoast to Int

Krazy Kris has been added to the WA squad. Check the State of Origin home thread and the WA thread for official squad information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OFFICIAL OFFICIAL SA TEAM

B: simba|Gus| Mario
HB: FattyLumpkin|Jonts|Mr Zero
C: Christoh|Coopers|Rhodesy_Blues
HF: hdecure|MisterMarto|A Bit High
FF: sausageroll|TheDoctor11|Andonis1997
R: Dagless|WishinAintGettin|loopy_cam
BENCH: Luigi | Bowser

B: simba|Gus| Kramer
HB: FattyLumpkin|Jonts|Mr Zero
C: Christoh|Coopers|Rhodesy_Blues
HF: hdecure|MisterMarto|A Bit High
FF: sausageroll|TheDoctor11|Andonis1997
R: Dagless|WishinAintGettin|loopy_cam
BENCH: Jerry | George

Peterss to combine with myself to create an unstoppable forward line!

Damn straight!

WA to finally get a win on the board.

KK will know what im on about when i say whats about to come....

HW HW HWFG!!!! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back