List Mgmt. Sheed and Nelson sign on for 2 more years until 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

1xM07.gif

Saw the headline on the afl site and was hoping it would be Venables and Parto. But this is good also

Saw the headline on the afl site and was hoping it would be Venables and Parto. But this is good also

As promising as those two are, I'd prefer to see us only give them extensions after playing at senior level. Also, I'd prefer that they start playing at senior level, y'hear me Adam?!

As promising as those two are, I'd prefer to see us only give them extensions after playing at senior level. Also, I'd prefer that they start playing at senior level, y'hear me Adam?!
Yeah it's really just to calm the paranoia that DV will request a trade home

Think DV signature should be a priority. Really hope we get to see him in the wings before the season finishes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never thought Sheed would go anywhere else, but still great news he his locked away for a few more years.
Nelson signing up is great, you always have that little worry in the back of your mind a non WA kid will want to go home.

Never thought Sheed would go anywhere else, but still great news he his locked away for a few more years.
Nelson signing up is great, you always have that little worry in the back of your mind a non WA kid will want to go home.
I think now we have a good blend of WA and non WA players it is easier to retain them. The host family thing helps too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back