Fixture ? Should we play some home games at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I would actually scrap the southern NSW zone in the academy. Force us to actually invest into WS
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Whoa, guys!

Take a look at his history. Started in 2012 (just before you GG!), and from his posts clearly a GWS supporter. Not a regular poster by any means, but doesn't make him a troll or not a Giants fan.

Many posters may not like the idea that he's pulled from media discussion ... but I believe in free speech (to a greater extent, there are reasonable limits IMHO) ... and the point is having a place to discuss these freely. People may agree or disagree ... as the rules state ... play the ball (in this case, the idea) not the poster!

I respect all posters who come on here, and encourage open discussion when it's genuine and respectful of others and their views.

And if he is someone doing a marketing survey or similar gauge of the idea ... hopefully the responses will provide ammunition.
Hmmm true.

Will edit.

Honestly that was initially good for the team. It actually promoted the game among the demographics where it was less popular, and kept guys in the system that might have dropped out. It should have been abolished once it had done its time rather than expanded though.
Yes but our starting point is nowhere near post apartheid South Africa

Using race to solve racism doesn’t add up

This would be absolutely huge! And solves the Easter Show lockout issue

I was initially sceptical of this, but it does have huge potential.

There'd be hundreds of members of interstate teams based in Sydney. These games will show that plenty of them are capable of getting to Olympic Park.

Regardless of whether they're playing, the Giants should setting up membership stalls around Accor and try to convince them to come back for more footy.

The increased media presence should also create a boost to interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back