Autopsy 2023 Semi Final: Port Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney at Adelaide Oval, 7.10pm ACST (7.40pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles lifer here. Geez this team is a fun watch. There’s no reason you can’t run over Collingwood at the G. And if that happens I fancy you against Brisbane who can’t play there or the Blues who I think are getting close to their ceiling as we speak. Could legitimately take it out, so good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken is living in the past. Every interview since post the lions demolition he has been talking about round 22. I think they are beat before it’s even started
Now that we've won...I feel ok to comment.
I think you nailed one of the reasons why I hated the idea of Hinkley as our potential head coach last year. I think he gets the mental side of the game wrong too often. He should have only focused on tonight.

Magnificent win. Coniglio, Ward and Whitfield absolutely winding back the clock under Kingsley. Did this without Toby having a particularly big game.

Brown had a bit of a shocker tonight hence subbed off.

Big concern about Brggs' shoulder. Cant play next week with one functioning arm surely. Do we go with Pruess?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back