Showdown tickets for members on Sale tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

simmo97

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Showdown 39 tickets go on sale to Crows members tomorrow.

Port members have priority access today for their July 19 home game at Adelaide Oval, then Crows members can buy online here from 9am on Tuesday.

There is a limit of one ticket per barcode.

Any remaining tickets to the round 16 clash will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday June 24 at 9am SA time.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-06-22/showdown-ticket-information

Showdown 39 tickets go on sale to Crows members tomorrow.

Port members have priority access today for their July 19 home game at Adelaide Oval, then Crows members can buy online here from 9am on Tuesday.

There is a limit of one ticket per barcode.

Any remaining tickets to the round 16 clash will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday June 24 at 9am SA time.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-06-22/showdown-ticket-information
Looks like can only get 1 ticket per member

anyone know how much match day tickets cost these days as can't seem to find it on there at the moment

Haven't been to an away showdown for a couple of years where you could pretty easily buy some tickets online, I'm guessing at Adelaide oval this won't be the case. For home games I have 2 x reserved seats and I don't want to be sitting by myself in a bay of port supporters lol. Whats my best bet to get at least 2 seats or to sit with majority crows supporters?

Haven't been to an away showdown for a couple of years where you could pretty easily buy some tickets online, I'm guessing at Adelaide oval this won't be the case. For home games I have 2 x reserved seats and I don't want to be sitting by myself in a bay of port supporters lol. Whats my best bet to get at least 2 seats or to sit with majority crows supporters?
If you go for tickets in what is General Admission for the rest of their home games then there will be mostly Crows supporters (eg. Top of Eastern and Riverbank stand and Eddie's Pocket to behind the Northern goals and also the Hill).

Got tickets to last years 1st Showdown at Adelaide Oval, was a piece of cake, got them online, had them by 9:03am.

if youre a member is the ticket youre allowed to get just a general admission on the hill or are they in the normal reserved seating area western stand?

Not sure about Western stand, but unlike their other 10 home games the only GA area for the Showdown is the Hill. This is the only game they have that you need a ticket for each seat.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not sure about Western stand, but unlike their other 10 home games the only GA area for the Showdown is the Hill. This is the only game they have that you need a ticket for each seat.

I thought they kept 10000 GA seats free, so to attract casual fans.

Got my Showdown Tickets, GA, Only $40 & lots of good seats to choose from undercover if its wet, not quite sure why the Power didn't sell allocated seats for this game only as they could have made a lot more for each ticket if they allocated seats in Eastern and Riverbank stand.

Its still hard to believe that my seat costs $66.00 for a Crows game and only costs $40.00 for a Power game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to me that there is not that much interest compared to last season about going to the away showdown. Which is a little disappointing but understandable due to the hype of the away showdown last year. I just hope there is a strong crows representation at the game.

I have never understood why anyone wouldn't want to get tickets and go to an Away Showdown. Its the best game of the year to go to if we win. I've been to 38 out of 39 Showdowns and have never had a problem with Port supporters. All you need to do is be sensible and respectful, and I sit with Crows supporters, so just get online get a General Admission ticket for $40 and you get to sit with mostly Crows supporters at the top of eastern and riverbank stand or behind the Northern goals.

Our Boys need us there!

The remaining GA Tickets are on sale for the public from 9am tomorrow

The remaining GA Tickets are on sale for the public from 9am tomorrow

Ah ok, thanks mate. Totally forgot about it at work today. Just a quick question, I have 2 memberships, Can i buy 2 seats next to eachother using each individual barcode at the same time?

Ah ok, thanks mate. Totally forgot about it at work today. Just a quick question, I have 2 memberships, Can i buy 2 seats next to eachother using each individual barcode at the same time?
You wont need barcodes tomorrow as anyone can by tickets

That's how I did it.

Grabbed a couple of seats in 'the Eddie Betts pocket'. Hope there's a few crows supporters around :)

I went over for the away Showdown last year and to be honest it just felt like going to a Port game. Will be giving it a miss this year.

Um ..... except the fact the Crows are also playing? If heaps of fans don't go for that reason it will become a self fulfilling prophecy!

I used to always go to the Port home games when I was in Adelaide, to be honest I never noticed much difference, Port fans seemed louder when they were winning, we seemed louder when we were winning, no matter whose home game it was.

Um ..... except the fact the Crows are also playing? If heaps of fans don't go for that reason it will become a self fulfilling prophecy!

I used to always go to the Port home games when I was in Adelaide, to be honest I never noticed much difference, Port fans seemed louder when they were winning, we seemed louder when we were winning, no matter whose home game it was.
I live in Melbourne, so I have to pick and choose which games I go to. I can't attend them all. If I actually lived in Adelaide I would probably be more inclined to go.

I went over last year for that game because I'd never been to a Showdown before. I left disappointed not just because of the result but because it didn't seem any different to going to an away game in Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back