Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been getting requests (PMs) for information regarding said passageway.

OK, this is what you need to do. Due to security concerns, I can't reveal the address myself (ip address, dark web...it's complicated). Telephone is more secure, preferably landline. Ring the MCG, say you love the Hawks and hope the Eagles rot, then ask for Sammy Hawkenthrice. He will give you the location of the passage. I took a photo last time I used it. I can only reveal the insides of the passage.

This is what it looks like:
View attachment 179726

Cheers :)
Surely not

OK, this is what you need to do. Due to security concerns, I can't reveal the address myself (ip address, dark web...it's complicated). Telephone is more secure, preferably landline. Ring the MCG, say you love the Hawks and hope the Eagles rot, then ask for Sammy Hawkenthrice. He will give you the location of the passage. I took a photo last time I used it. I can only reveal the insides of the passage.

View attachment 179726

What time do we ring?

View attachment 179726

Your pictures off google images aswell

A mate of mine had his ticket stolen when he was pickpocketed outside the MCG on GF day 2005. He just bluffed his way in past the youngest-looking attendant when all the smokers hurried in before the game started.

Funny thing is, he was an off-duty copper.............and a Swans supporter.

Cop, Swans supporter and bullied some poor kid.

Your mate sounds like a top bloke.

View attachment 179726

It's gunna be busy that tunnel.

One could make a killing with a kebab stand set up half way along.

View attachment 179726

Love how the code is Gullible spelt backwards :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just letting everyone know that MCG ground attendants, ushers etc will be wearing new uniforms at this years GF............
But if there's more of us wearing the old uniforms than them, we can get THEM thrown out as imposters.

Then we just open the gates. Free entry for all!

Surely today they opened the gates early in finsl qrt hey?

I'm saddened by the lack of 'I snuck in' stories, either genuinely truthful or 'a mate of a mate apparently bought a hotdog sellers outfit off gumtree and used it to sneak in' type arrangement that may or may not be true. The glory days are over!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back