Star Wars Solo - A Star Wars Story (2018) -- Spoiler Tags and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

In this a few week old Collider video, right off the bat, they talk about the short-listed actors for Han Solo. And how two of the three, read a scene together, so maybe they're giving Han Solo a brother (apparently in Legends stories Han did have a brother). But also saying how recent trends in blockbuster movies is announcing "unknown" or little known actors for starring roles, and that someone else completely could jump out of nowhere and end up being Han Solo.

Last edited:

On MakingStarWars.net there's an article confirming that the next "anthology" movie after Han Solo will be about Bobba Fett and will be released in 2020.

Didn't want to start a new thread for that Bobba Fett movie so many years away from it. And people would grimace and shake their fists at me. :(

Would rather an Obi Wan trilogy

Ewan is hanging to play as Obi Wan again all he needs is Disney to say "yep will do it" and he's in.

Last edited:
Meet young Han Solo

ChvW3yPWEAENv1A.jpg:large

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-han-solo-found-alden-877328?utm_source=twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looks too old to play a young han solo given that ford already played a young han solo. Am i missing something?????

I see two outcomes:

1) He plays it exactly like Harrison Ford down to the exact sayings "Laugh it up fuzzball" etc and mannerisms

or

2) He doesn't play it exactly like Harrison Ford and people piss and moan that he isn't Harrison Ford and this movie shouldn't have been made

1 sounds more likely.

This will be s**t. Really disappointed Disney felt the need to make a Han Solo film.

Would rather an Obi Wan trilogy

Ewan is hanging to play as Obi Wan again all he needs is Disney to say "yep will do it" and he's in.

THIS. Seriously, WTF? Can bring back Darth Maul like he was in TCW animated series and have him as the villain. Would be so ******* sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back