South Africa v Australia in SA [5 ODIs 2023 (Sep 7-Sep 17)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, Inglis has to go. But those last few shots are a reminder of why he's playing international cricket in the first place. It's that out-of-this-world batting that he has displayed in the BBL that has made me a fan of him. I hope from now on that he plays like this in every game, even in times of chaos, because it's him at his best.

Marnus 😭 Oh, well. What a top-notch innings! Could have potentially gone on to 150+ the way he was playing, but not all good things can last. It is great to see all the South African fans and players giving him a well-deserved applause. I hope this is the resurgence of 'Champagne Labuschagne'.

Hardie would prefer to be starting against pace for sure
Its something I think international captains havent picked up on Western Australian players. More should start bowling spin to West Aussies when they get to the crease. Western Australian being traditional for : bounce, pace and heat especially during summers.

Its something I think international captains havent picked up on Western Australian players. More should start bowling spin to West Aussies when they get to the crease. Western Australian being traditional for : bounce, pace and heat especially during summers.

Pretty much all Australians

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't shake the feeling Hardie might just end up another Hilton Cartwright. Had a pretty s**t shield season last season, still not convinced he is as good as people seem to think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back