Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

All the salary cap in the world and no-one wants to go there.

Saints are the kind of club that will offer Jake Stringer $1.5M a year for the next 5.

All the salary cap in the world and no-one wants to go there.

Saints are the kind of club that will offer Jake Stringer $1.5M a year for the next 5.

They have 3 players out there today who joined them at the end of last season from another club.

When your only options are play for St Kilda or go to trade school I can see why some would make that choice.

Fremantle offered a contract to Henry, Carlton offered a contract to Dow.

Surely can't be that hard to put a little more effort into your trolling?

Fremantle offered a contract to Henry, Carlton offered a contract to Dow.

Surely can't be that hard to put a little more effort into your trolling?
“Liam, Ross Lyon said he wants to talk to you”
“Okay give me a moment “

cameron-grimes-cameron-nxt.gif

Trust you to keep this thread warm and fuzzy I think Saints and the club have a pretty good hold where the issues lie, sadly 10 rounds of defensive or attacking footy isn’t going to fix it.

You can only have so many recruitment mares over a 10-15 year period before it starts to show, with our midfield being the worst hit.

This is worth a read if you want to objectively dissect some of the issues at present (you seem quite invested, lol!) - https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/te...s/news-story/57576f572f04edca5038a53f9389f950
Full blown nuffy.

You are delusional.

Maybe lay off the kool aid for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross was totally cooked as a coach for the last 4 years at Freo - the team just floundered and went nowhere playing the same old stodgy game plan. Set us back at least 3 years. Was surprised the Saints gave him a contract. You could argue he might be able to make it work for a year or two if a contender like Port hired him, but he’s not developing a bottom 8 side into a premiership team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back