Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs another 30-50% of that list to be turned over.

Depth of cattle ain’t there at the moment.
Depth may not be magnificent but it's the same of Lyon footy that failed to win flags at both St Kilda and Freo.

Nothing looks to have changed since his last coaching stint.

It’s not just the saints, it’s Freo too. I watched 3 quarters of it and it was brutal. Minimal risk, kick it backwards/sideways, slow ball movement. It’s baffling that these coaches watch who have won flags recently (and how they’ve done it) and decide to implement shitty game plans like this. Even if you dgaf about supporter engagement, don’t you want to score more than 80 points consistently?

It’s an absolute disgrace that teams are taking this approach. It’s not only divisive amongst the fan base, it’s also proven to not be a viable approach to winning premierships.

Disgusting.

The only organisation in world sport to ever bring back a cohort from ‘the glory days’ that in actual fact contained no glory.

The cult of personality that is the Ross Lyon sycophant gang across the footy landscape are happily helping to white ant the StKilda footy club while back slapping their ol’ china Ross. A true wizard is he who has everyone convinced that he’s a genius coach with no tangible success with which to justify such a hypothesis.

Saints supporters should be livid with their club and the predicament the decision makers have landed it in.

Both King brothers are two of the most heartless players in the AFL, it's no wonder when King missed a big stretch last year the Saints went on a winning streak. I think I even said in this thread they would be better if King doesn't come back and was laughed at but proven correct.

Ben is a much better footballer than his brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints 2009/10 had a fair bit of talent on that list...
Don't think it was an average list. 8 AA players I think? That's miles above average.

He currently has maybe 2 ?

Marshall and Sinclair?
Only 1 Marshall, Sinclair is as overrated as they come

Saints 2009/10 had a fair bit of talent on that list...
Don't think it was an average list. 8 AA players I think? That's miles above average.

He currently has maybe 2 ?

Marshall and Sinclair?

Wilkies a great player , we must’ve bombed it in 50 times tonight and got absolutely Jack out of any of them

Master at bodying fwds out of the contest that guy

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Weitering will save them

They can barely kick 10 goals but yes, a key defender will get them to the next level.

This is where the war for our quest out of mediocrity and no man’s land was lost….

View attachment 1993106View attachment 1993107View attachment 1993108

If we’re trying to be kind, the dogs thought they were recruiting a KPD in Naughton (and his kicking for goal sometimes backs that up). My understanding is that Bont wasn’t even considered a top five pick until late, so maybe there’s some mitigation there.

Petracca is the big one. The Saints were losing Riewoldt and tried to replace him but Petracca had been the consensus top pick (at least from memory) for a while. It felt strange at the time when he wasn’t picked first.

The saints are in a hole because outside of a flaky KPF they don’t have any genuine talent. I’d be shocked if this current list has a prelim in them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back