May 17, 2004
Mornington
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Frankston,LA Lakers
State of Origin Game 3 Queensland vs New South Wales​
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Wednesday July 4 2007 8:10pm EST​

Channel 9: Live NT 7pm NSW,ACT,QLD,TAS 7:30pm Delay VIC 8:30pm (No coverage to SA and WA)

Fox Sports 1: Replay 10:30pm EST

SQUADS
Queensland: Karmichael Hunt, Brent Tate, Steve Bell, Justin Hodges, Greg Inglis, Darren Lockyer (c), Johnathan Thurston, Steve Price, Cameron Smith, Petero Civinoceva, Tonie Carroll, Carl Webb, Dallas Johnson, Shaun Berrigan, Jacob Lilyman, Nate Myles, Neville Costigan

New South Wales: Brett Stewart, Matt King, Jamie Lyon, Matt Cooper, Jarryd Hayne, Greg Bird, Brett Kimmorley, Brent Kite, Danny Buderus (c), Willie Mason, Nathan Hindmarsh, Andrew Ryan, Paul Gallen, Luke Bailey, Steve Simpson, Ryan Hoffman, Kurt Gidley

Referee: Paul Simpkins

Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy and Russ Turner

Video Referees: Bill Harrigan and Tim Mander

Reserve Official: Shayne Hayne

TAB SPORTSBET ODDS
Queensland $1.60
New South Wales $2.25

Apparently NSW are going out to play 'Razzle Dazzle' football. Hopefully we will see a free flowing game from both sides.

QLD will take it out IMO, 26-20

anyone got the good word on which player it was that blasted Murray for being 'boring' and having no respect among the players?:D

Bowen to seal the win with an intercept try in GP off a patheticly late cut-out pass from Kimmorley to one of his nuffy wingers.

:thumbsu:

I have taken a punt on the Blues at $2.80 on centrebet. And also backed Hayne ($11), Stewart ($11), King ($11) and Hazem El Masri at $15 for first try scorer.

Most likely lose everything but shit happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah this is more like it. 40/20 gets denied, and now Bell gets pinged for in-goal when he wasn't. I was beginning to think the refs had lost their bias.

Awesome courage from our maroons but nsw end up with it. the scoreline flattered them in the end, but an amazing game to watch.

How awesome is Dallas Johnson. concussed in the first minute and comes out and plays the entire second half and doesnt make a fault.

simpkins is a joke - blue as blue as blue :mad:

we would have killed them with some fresh legs and some calls - we played incredibly well given the circumstances

btw the in-goal was in play - the third tackler made a second and third attempt to move his arm behind the line...he was flat on the ground and all momentum had stopped etc

the 40-20 was good...it was good! :eek: frkn touchies are against us too

;)

NSW probably deserved a try in the end but Qlds defence was brilliant, very good game to watch even though the scum won.

One major problem i had was the biased commentary on Channel Nein towards NSW.....every bloody minute it was...NSW need to do this to win, need to do that....they were in front, usually they talk about the side behind trying to back into the match.

I have taken a punt on the Blues at $2.80 on centrebet. And also backed Hayne ($11), Stewart ($11), King ($11) and Hazem El Masri at $15 for first try scorer.

Most likely lose everything but shit happens.

Nice bet.

I also love how Rabs make little comments whenever there's an iffy QLD pass, but never says a thing when a Blues pass floats forward.

Well done Blues. You managed to just barely fall over the line against a massively undermanned Maroons team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back