Autopsy Swans vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

this thread is chaos...

back to some actual game review stuff, thought Cunningham was ok again, had a decent 2 weeks
15 disposals is average. For an outside player, he just doesn't get it enough. I'd rather Towers!

honestly we were so close last year ted but we are still paying for poor drafting under roos, poor list management decisions

You see mate!
This is the part where I get confused.
On one hand we were so close last year.............closer than 16 other teams................yet still saying we have drafted poorly.

I don't know mate! You've got me stumped with that one. Obviously you believe that but I can't associate poor trading with making Grand Finals!

You see mate!
This is the part where I get confused.
On one hand we were so close last year.............closer than 16 other teams................yet still saying we have drafted poorly.

I don't know mate! You've got me stumped with that one. Obviously you believe that but I can't associate poor trading with making Grand Finals!

We have been good for so long that we just can't hack being s**t atm. Sounds to me like when Carlton fans had to start getting used to being crap. Or the bombers as well.

Fans are confused and don't know what to feel and who to direct their frustration at so the first person we look for is the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na hes the bloke who talks behind his hand

Yeah getting a bit sick of that s**t. If you want to say something or vent or whatever the **** just do it. Don't carry on like a pork chop like Chris Scott but show a bit of emotion. Show us that your clearly pissed off with what is happening at the moment. Interrupted preseasons & injuries have clearly handicapped us but it should not be the major reason for our current predicament. We are just playing as poorly as I have seen in the last 20 years. We have our deficiencies, we have players probably going down the other side of the hill and we do not have a game plan conducive to scoring considering the strength of forwards we have but we do have a list that should be nowhere near the bottom 4 let alone the bottom of the ******* ladder !!!!!!

15 disposals is average. For an outside player, he just doesn't get it enough. I'd rather Towers!

At least he's somewhat going to hit a target. Thought he was okay.

Yeah getting a bit sick of that s**t. If you want to say something or vent or whatever the **** just do it. Don't carry on like a pork chop like Chris Scott but show a bit of emotion. Show us that your clearly pissed off with what is happening at the moment.

He has a reason why he does it, I am sure he doesn't care what others think.

And I hope he keeps doing it.

You know kids watch the game as well and having a coach swearing is bad. I am sure every second word is * and *. And those words are clear as day to read from the lips of a pissed of person, so he covers them. The guy has class.

Also he most likely started doing it so HIS kids don't see him swear.

Brad Scott on the other hand loves theatrics, thats not what horse does.

I swear some of you fans need to be brought into the 21st century kicking and screaming.

He has a reason why he does it, I am sure he doesn't care what others think.

And I hope he keeps doing it.

You know kids watch the game as well and having a coach swearing is bad. I am sure every second word is **** and ****. And those words are clear as day to read from the lips of a pissed of person, so he covers them. The guy has class.

Also he most likely started doing it so HIS kids don't see him swear.

Brad Scott on the other hand loves theatrics, thats not what horse does.

I swear some of you fans need to be brought into the 21st century kicking and screaming.

I'm not a fan Rookie.

H
Mills isnt a defender, yeah he was ok off half back last year, but senior guys were playing well so he could run around off half back

He is a midfielder, crazy but how about playing him there full time horse
es too slow. We put him in there and we gain nothing. I don't think he can magically turn us around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back